The founder of the club fatties lost weight by 108 kg

49-year-old Shadow Gray dropped more than 100 kg, fearing that extra weight would kill her.

However, the thinness turned into business problems.

Lush American opened a club for major beauties Club Curves in Los Angeles in 2005. In those days, Shadow weighed nearly 160 kg, and its daily "norm" calorie intake is 5000 per day (normal for ordinary people - 1700-2000 per day), writes The Daily Mail.

According to most American women, it is not a bit complexed about their forms. On the contrary, as such, she liked men. However, predictions of doctors, frightened woman possible paralysis, Shadow forced to completely revise their way of life.

Today cheerful blond girl turned into a real Thumbelina - it weighs only 50 kg. And all thanks to surgery to reduce the stomach.

However, due to a sharp weight loss woman complains not only on the loss of interest on the part of the previous range of men, but also that the thinness made her an outcast in his own club.

But in spite of everything, Shadow promises to continue to defend the interests of American women are overweight.

"In my heart I'm still the same big girl," - says the woman, obese since childhood.

Seven years ago she ate portions that do not overpower and three men.

"I could buy in the store with a box of 12 Donati. Eat a half in the morning and the other half - in the evening, "- says Shadow, who could not say" no "to his insatiable appetite.

Due to the extra weight, her health severely buckled: aggravated asthma, very bad back and knees. As a result, she could not bend over and do basic things on their own. Doctors said that in the future, a woman can expect complete paralysis.

Only when the health hazard has become so apparent, Shadow decided on surgery to reduce the stomach, after which its portion decreased to 150 grams at a time. This diet is allowed to lose plump huge weight - 76 kg in just one year.

That's just the woman today is not too pleased with these changes, as turned out to be behind the business that she herself created. She had to close the club for a year, and then open it, but not as a person of the company.

Shadow Gray (blonde middle) and its visitors of the club Curves («curves of the body»)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting