Job programmer

Zadolbali workers, and you know what accounts for Geek of Russian Post? The office has already become the talk of the town with its disregard for Payroll, but for programmers it hell.

Let's start with the duties. Works quite a bit: just something about a hundred - a hundred and forty cars that sit for users who do not know and do not want to know. In any attempt to stir up - a request to read the text written in the Russian language on the screen, printed newsletter step by step instructions with pictures, an indication of their obligations - should be one and the same answer: "We do not have to know you're a programmer." Appeal to the leadership? Do not make me laugh. Manual provides approximately the same answer, only more streamlined.

In addition to the computers you have to serve multiple databases. If you think that this service consists of periodic backups and update the database, do not flatter yourself. Any errors in the databases, even the fault of incompetent staff (everyone remembers the users?), Poured almost hysterical, demanding the return everything as it was. Attempts to restore the database from backup perceived hostility: how can there be gone four entries, in any case!

Mention programs written by Indian banderlog on his knee, I think, not worth it. Even student crafts often look better than the unit subscription. A module of this plan there is the set th.

But that's not all. The greatest joy for the programmer - the constant trips to the periphery. Yes, because of the five-minute work (say, put the upgrade or renew a license for anti-virus), you have to shake in a dusty "UAZ" only a few hours each way. And you are very lucky if you never get stuck, you are not seasick and gets a return at the end of the working day.

Speaking of the working day. Accustomed to the eight-hour? Forget. Delay after the work shift, the constant challenges of the weekend due zaglyuchil mouse or dangling program - our all. About lunch, by the way, also remember to: update a set is necessary, and in working time you do not give. Customers are more important. Do you think you pay your recycling?

More should tell that to all the doorposts in computer technology programmer guilty by default. Always. It does not work or the Internet server in Moscow? Blame the programmer. Somewhere flew computer? Blame the programmer. Operator welled database because of incompetence? Well, you get the idea.

Here we come to the fun part - wages. It will be already almost ten thousand rubles, together with all allowances. By the way, about the student receives Eniko, watching over one (one!) Computer room in my university.

I dismiss the fuck. Suppose there is officially no other work - freelancing will help me.

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting