We retired NASA programmer grown elephant foot

Raised in a retired NASA programmer elephant leg has turned his life into hell: he had difficulty walking, and if it goes out, it becomes the target of cruel jokes. Fortunately, doctors have promised to help a desperate pensioneru.Desyat years ago programmer NASA, Michael Cullen (Michael Cull), who lives in London, was in a car accident, after which his life has turned into hell, writes Mail Online. The fact is that over time, his left leg gradually began to increase in razmerah.Po after a few years retired man moved to Scotland and self-seeking treatment for a strange disease - Waist swollen limb stockings and bandages - but the leg continued to swell. Currently atypical tissue has spread from the toes to the thigh, causing limb deformities Calla and rose to huge razmerov.

According to 66-year-old retired programmer, now he rarely goes out because of fear of cruel taunts of others. "I became a target for ridicule - bitterly he admits. - People call me insulting nickname, often Elephant Man, and this name hurts me sick all the others. I am really depressed, because there is no way to hide my bad leg when I walk down the street, pants ride up and see it all. I can not even wear socks because the tumor covers and toes. And I can not pick up clothes, corresponding to the size of my limbs ".Ranee pensioner accused the UK National Health Service (NHS) in the reluctance to help him - he said that the doctors turned away from him, ignoring the final weight of almost 13 kg.K Fortunately, recent aid male doctors came from Kingston upon Hull to discuss with him surgery to remove the deformed tkani.

"They say they will try to regain my leg normal size and appearance. I am enthusiastic! - Cull shared his joy with journalists. - May soon run out of my misery and I can live a normal life. I can not wait to doctors call me to prepare for the operation "According to information to local media, the operation is to reduce the" elephant "leg is scheduled for next month.

Source: fedpost.ru/lydi/46118-u-otstavnogo-kompyutershhika-nasa-vyrosla-slonovya-noga.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting