The last Queen's Day

Hello! My name is Olga, I live in the Netherlands.
April 30 this year, Queen Beatrix gave the throne to his son, Prince Willem Alexander. My daughter (I am 47 years old, the daughter of 23) went to Amsterdam to see the King.

You will see 58 photos of the capital of the Netherlands, a small town Audenbosa where I live, a lot of costumes and cheerful people.
And the king, of course!
via hertenlaan

1. Could, of course, get up at 6 am and go to the "balcony scene", when the royal family comes and waves, but lazy.

2. On my shirt says RETURN OF THE KING. In the Netherlands, more than a hundred years, there was the king, the queen alone. The Dutch believe that it is good. For a change.

3. Day of the Queen painted all manufacturers everything they could, in orange. Orange - the color of the monarchy in the Netherlands. The first king of the Netherlands was also a place of Prince of Orange in France.

4. In fact, for us, Queen's Day - it is an occasion to dress up.

5. Google also likes to dress up. Note the last clue - who did not have fun in Holland, let us straight to London, then the benefit far.

6. Our garden - the spring on the entire street, we tulips!

7. Immerse yourself in the car and drove to the nearby town of Roosendaal station. From there goes a fast train to Amsterdam, and from our window just a little street of the town - only with all the stops.

8. In our city (my husband calls him mercilessly village) postorit Cathedral - a copy of the Cathedral of St. Peter in Rome. When the Dutch heard about our city, they always say: "A small town - a big church." The flags on the houses - in honor of today's event.

9. In the Netherlands, almost no paper tickets. We have a daughter with plastic travel. Time 9.40

10. Yellow-blue double-decker train in the distance - the same as ours. I always go on the second floor - more visible.

11. Crown sometimes fall.

12. Station in Amsterdam. The boy did not seem cold.

13. These screens usually hangs train schedule, but today a special schedule. Management of the railway and the City of Amsterdam were very much afraid that a lot of people come to this day by train to the capital. Frighten the population began this month and so scared that people were no longer than usual.

14.Vot he Central Station. In the tower on the right time - almost 12.00

15. Beyenkorf (department store) was decorated with a crown.

16. Dam Square, the Royal Palace. The queen, in fact, lives in The Hague, and coming here on business - to pass the throne or something. It was the same scene with a balcony, on which we have not got.

17. Garbage is already a lot, but in the morning, most likely, all already be removed.

18. Nice to be elegant) Correspondents "Swiss newspaper" interview me.

19. Left - New Church, where some of our Willem Alexander and crowned.

20. The guy we shot too.

21.V this day all allowed to sell on the street all. We must look carefully, sometimes comes across something interesting. My daughter liked the fox, but did not carry it with you the whole day.

22. On the way to Museumplein - the area where the three museums and a concert today and picnics.

23. With food that day was an ambush. Anyone who might have closed. Others do not pour the coffee and did not give cups. Inside, too, is not allowed everywhere, food in hand - and on the way out, and would have to sit.

24. Parade boat in Amsterdam for any occasion.

25. In the area of ​​the museums - the promised picnic under the sakura, concerts and fun.

26. Time. Go back to the train station to go out on a boat to watch the king.

27. That is a picture we watched three hours. The weather was, as promised, 13, if you include the sun, the wind, and at the same time included. We froze so that we are already thinking about how to give up and go to a warm train.

28. Here it was our goal. To see the king. Your people are very froze, Your Majesty.

29. Happiness lasted 30 seconds and it was difficult to simultaneously shoot and swing.

30. Shooting and jubilation.

31. Parade of Air Force. All at the same time.

32. We pass over the bridge, with it you can again see the royal boat, but only from a distance.

33. Station, time.

34. Barely alive leaving the train. We were met by the subjects of his Majesty (my husband) and brought home.

35. On the TV goes live, the one who was with picnics.

That's how we spent the last day of the reign of our Queen ^ _ ^

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting