Russian boy became the winner in America

Pupil of the 11th class of Sarov became the winner of the international scientific and engineering competition in the United States. "Little Nobel Prize" as in academic circles is called competition Intel ISEF, Alexander Makarychev received, brilliantly defended his idea to use the ternary calculus in computers. The finalists came another student of Nizhny Novgorod - Roman Lapin.

Two students of Nizhny Novgorod triumphantly returned from the US, where the annual Science and Engineering Competition Intel ISEF. Young residents of Sarov Alexander Makarychev and Nizhegorodets Roman Lapin became finalists. The competition was attended by fifteen hundred people from 70 countries.

Alexander Makarychev took fourth prize in the category "Computers" and was awarded the so-called "Little Nobel Prize." He brilliantly defended his research project on the use of the calculus of the ideas of ternary computers. The work of the young programmer was awarded the special nomination of experts in the field of computers.

"The proposed system will allow me to increase 14-15 times the speed of the computer. Who is to improve the processors only added to the kernel, but significantly speed up your computer, they can not. The idea that I presented in Phoenix, not mine. It came up in our country long before me, but then unjustly forgotten. I would like to see it experienced a rebirth. "
Alexander Makarychev, the winner of the competition Intel ISEF.
 - Do not forgot to more Russian bear bright minds. Forgotten '90s, everything is formed and, God willing, we will have such a lot. There were 1500 participants from 70 countries and the world. That's impressive.

-He Frontaxle Left:

hence

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting