My experience producing tar

Good day to all Yapovtsam.
So today I went out into the forest with the intention of getting a huge amount of birch tar in order to ensure themselves of this useful substance for a long time. With the technology of this process available on the Internet in advance and was assured of success.

33 photo.

We chose two fallen birch and beautiful workplace

In the forest there are already inhabitants

More

Prepared dёgtepriemnik. Dig a hole corresponding to the depth

Here is the trench. Knife and dug his hands

Before diving dёgtepriёmnika

Posted in [mergetime] 1370096106 [/ mergetime]
Established

Sorry. That set

Around krasotischa

Posted in [mergetime] 1370096200 [/ mergetime]
And such

Sorry. And such

And such

I cut into the bark. It is not difficult

Another view

Bark loading into the system. The Bank took out of the paint. Burned all the assets and laundered to a state that no chemicals in the process did not participate

At the bottom of the system has dёgteotvod

As it turned out, with the amount of bark, I got excited. Here are packed system. Scored to capacity as possible.

And install the system in conjunction with dёgtepriemnikom together. Sprinkle system ground that the product does not shed by. The lid closed tightly.

Over the system bonfire and the process went.

Inflames

And my part is not required

Therefore - marching snack.

Without 100 grams. Now the financial problems, so "not to fat, I would live to be." Toast the bread on the fire, and steers him.

Everything seems to be not bad. Heat a good

Even tossed a log considerable.

And then I saw that cover why - and then blew it out of the blazing fire. I had to disassemble everything

The scoring system for the new birch bark. The lid secured. Established over dёgtepriёmnikom. Sobral fire another type.

That burned long and hot

Yet. Visible system in the inferno.

Parse. From under the covers again suspicious flashes. Well, the dog with them. Already the mood was that for a long time this substance today, I will not be able to stock up.

Dёgtepriemnik had to split. I carefully.

Well, not a lot shorter

But smelly ..!

Conclusions: Bank if this type is used, the bottom of the hole should be a little more, dёgtepriemnik should have a wide neck. Probably worth it to dig deeper. So the summer has only just begun and correct these errors will be plenty of opportunities. And what happened today will add to the bath. Tar a bit, but this piece is well concentrated on the tub enough. This post is complete. All.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting