The most toxic zodiac signs that can imperceptibly ruin your life

Star experts are always ready to remind us. What are the signs of the zodiac. Today we are talking about toxic representatives of the zodiac circle. Remember that almost every cup of coffee contains a spoonful of sugar. If your sign is on our list today, don’t worry. We will certainly tell you about the good, strong traits of your star patron. Forewarned means armed. If you know about the insidiousness of the constellation under which you were destined to be born, it is easier to resist its pernicious influence.

What are the signs of the zodiac

Astrologers have noticed that abusers, manipulators and other “toxic” are most often found among Taurus, Scorpions and Pisces. But, as we promised above, today we will find something positive for these kind of “rogues”. And in the end you will find a story from our reader, which will help you figure out whether it is important to pay attention to the zodiac sign when dating.

Taurus

Representatives of this zodiac sign are under the protection of the earthly element, so they are very firmly on their feet. Taurus are calm and reasonable. They are fans of the proverb “You will make people laugh.” Therefore, it is unlikely that you will see a Taurus rushing somewhere. Even if he's late for a meeting, he won't pack any faster. Why? The whole world will wait. In general, Taurus is strong, persistent, hardy and persistent. And that's really cool.

Tar spoon

The silence of Taurus plays a cruel joke with them: Taurus tries to “cure” all the offenses and quarrels with an ideal panacea for him - an ignorant. Ignorance is one of the manifestations of passive aggression. Therefore, if your birthday falls on any date from April 21 to May 21, teach yourself to discuss conflicts immediately. You'll see how much easier life will be.

Scorpio

The element of water gave the representatives of this sign some mystery and mystery. Many actions of Scorpio are dictated by his stunning sense of intuition. He is characterized by courage. firmness and self-confidence. While we're writing here, What are the signs of the zodiacScorpios know everything about themselves because they have a special connection with the world’s energy flows.

Spoon of tar

The development zone for Scorpio is his inability to forgive and vindictiveness. The revenge of Scorpio is terrible and cruel. Two years ago, you stepped on his little finger on his leg, and now you're paying with your nerves. You wait for him after work at home, and he went out with his friends and didn't warn him. Sit down till night, you shouldn't have touched his precious little fingers. If you celebrate your birthday between October 24 and November 22, learn to forgive and resolve conflicts. mouthwise.

Fish

Again in the list of astrologers were representatives of the element of water. They are usually calm, understanding, sympathetic interlocutors. Fish feel nature and love all living things. They have a well-developed imagination, so often fish choose their creative professions.

Tar spoon

If a sad day turned out, being near Pisces is directly dangerous for your own psyche. Pisces are all to blame at this point, inevitably picking on things like “Why can’t you earn as much as your classmate Petya?” or “How can you cook worse than my mother?” So we've identified a developmental zone for this sign: learn how to learn. appreciateKeep your own emotions under control. If your birthday party is from February 20th to March 20th, remember: it’s not people’s fault that you’re sad. At least not all people who have a hard time at the moment of your sadness.

A story from a subscriber: what are the signs of the zodiac On acquaintance with the future mother-in-law, I was absolutely ready for battle. She knew that she was the magician of Pisces. Preparing for the worst. The thing is, I'm Aries, our signs are definitely out of the way. The first meeting really didn't work out. We had a fight out of the blue. She didn’t like the look of her son, so I noticed that he is already an adult and has the right to decide what to wear and what hairstyle to choose.

I blamed it all on my zodiacal temper and her sad pickyness dictated by the constellation. I didn't want to deal with it. But months and years later, my son and her grandson were born, and everything changed dramatically. It turned out that her husband’s mother is a very gentle, funny, kind and sympathetic woman. Now I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner. I think I've been baffled by insidious stars.

What do you think of our reader’s story? Is it true that the stars are to blame? Write to us, we will wait.

Tags

See also

New and interesting