Master felt-tip pen

As you all know, I have in the house of two remarkable animals - chinchillas are called. So Chota me make it dawned seeding wheel shtop running. Simply Breeders went, all this crap and animals have pleased the wheel mechutstsa . I planned time to one day, but it did not happen dick ...

Well, I decided to see where hands grow in Pre guple familiar with the process, but they Chota (wheels) are small - 15 in diameter, and has decided to increase to 20 because Kuzka ooooochen already big and fat, and they will pokomfortnee Dunka to run there. So - Radius 20 width 30 ... (I did not expect that such a colossus will)

28 pictures, you can break, such as fuck, but not desirable (foty complete description of the minimum, the text writing from memory) will outline Kanets

The first point-to-building market. Bulletin 40/80 - 160 rubles and rake 18/40/300 - 1 pcs -45 rubles. Here is the first time set foot, I bought the rail 1 pc, then went to buy another and do not care, not enough. Well, the first time forgivable.

And next assistant

Rail sawing a hundred little cubs 30 cm pieces

From the board (pre-sawn in half) makes a circle. Enjoyed jigsaw

Well, not 100g no deal was Bull

Small helping

From one of the circles make a ring with the help of the same jigsaw

Second buduyuschy circle cracked a little, and FSUs. Filled glue all gut. Scrollsaw ...

Well, something like

Screwing screws straps to circle

Trixie also came to help

The process is long and tedious, and the CRA have niachёm screwdriver (BOSCH ssuka)

This bitch he

Here then I planochki and over, Beza had to beg for the neighbors and everything that is. Bail out any timber

From the second plank (of the house I was, for some horseradish do not understand on which the holder will keep the wheels

Fasten the intermediate video from any car with a plastic clip

On the other hand to pick out a hole under the nut

Heavy Construction, decided to make wheels, good lay idle. Fasten

fitting

Wheel Pts had heavy negative degrees to do on the wall

Well roller legs ready

do not forget a smoke

We connect everything with the help of long bolts and screws with washers so that the nut pulled together on the bearing and the wheel spun freely

Fas

Two days spent with me, my
umnichka

Sticker stuck bits of found, and of the author's sign painted! I have until everything Shusha prikueli bit when I pinned it to them, waiting to be picked - zasnimu, I lay out! I still kick, ask.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting