Installation of mobile air conditioner

In anticipation of the heat I decided to buy and put air conditioning. The best thing would be a split system with the function of ventilation, but since I live in a rented apartment, decided not to bother and bought a unit here.

Will be 10 photos

The staffing solution that offers manufacturer - just stick the hose in the open window, I was not satisfied, began to think how to do it easier and poizyaschnee. In the process I realized that the topic of concern to many, so I decided to write to the PL.

Open window constantly swings from drafts, in addition, falls into the street:

1. Hot air

2. Noise

And out of the room on the street gets:

1. The cooled air

2. Wool asshole:

The decision is ripe for the week is very simple:

Purchases on the market a piece of Plexiglas to fit the window, with the size should be the size of a light aperture, namely the inner part of the window (to allow the inside to insert it into the window, but he fell to the outside). Once on the market, please make a hole for the hose.

In this photo you can see what should be the size - we measure not from the part where there is a black gum, and from the "basis", which is bolted to the metal parts.

A piece of Plexiglas should be sufficiently rigid, at my size (141h75 cm) rate - 4 millimeters, with smaller sizes can take a smaller thickness.

Here is a list (in the shipping tape):

Just poke a hole in the hose - not comme il faut, especially in the kit have here such an adapter:

I made around the outlet 3 more screw holes and a neat stone chip (in a hurry). Change list did not, he to me has managed 2,500 rubles. On unpresentable form did not pay attention, it is conveying the film, after I took it, it turned out to be a smooth plexiglass and transparent as a tear virgin:

Screwed this Pribluda:

All is ready! Now, applying moderate force, strongly bending the sheet and insert it into the window. You've already seen that in the box there are metal parts, there is a huge amount of it, and so it will lock, which should keep our box. Our task - to insert a sheet between furniture and outer bar of the window. Here's how it happened:

This hole can also be refined to cover the lid, which was included:

All connect a hose and enjoy:

I have everything, all thanks! About direct hand writing is not necessary, because the curves))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting