Jihad did not you say "good-bye"

Writes hardingush
I wrote yesterday that the complete calm, read hundreds of comments and went to bed. Anyway, I think that all comments of the evening does not overpower, and the need to sleep. I quickly fall asleep - eyes closed and everything almost immediately dies. I wake up from the bustle. By the time - just a half-hour nap. It appears in Nesterovskaya related unit in the battle ensued, and they have to cover. Well, it is necessary, it should be, what problems? As long as we go, receive information - is already one wounded on our side. Spas helmet. Although the bullet and try it, but could not kill. Although getting a bullet in the helmet, even if it does not break it - always traumatic brain.

Submenu guys - they went to rest, and we have taken up the service. Generally, as the events unfolded there, I really do not understand. Block house they still light, but whether alive wanted to take, whether there was no order to assault - lasted till night. But the bandits decided to try to break through the darkness of. But of the legs, as they say, has none left ... While we were working there, operas told me that there was information that had escaped from the forest imaratysh one of the close associates of Doku Umarov - to urge "Hasa". A second (nedobitok of the defeated gang Mahauri) promised him help in this matter. Fairly quickly we found the house where they nykat, but did not want to take them, because there was information that the strikers are going to fill up chuvachka themselves for trying to jump off the "jihad." Therefore, we relied on a much larger catch. Prizhuchit and those who will come to punish themselves "uabsche traitors».

[next]

But here the local people in the village began to aggressively communicate wherever you can that here we've got two bandyukov dug in, like, "Where to watch the police." Well, because of this, then wait a sea weather there was no point, and then another, and the two of them, sensing something was wrong, try to slip away. So we decided to have to take those who have. Because the forest is very reluctant to crawl out of their holes. Practice shows that plain air is harmful to their health - the pressure drop and the like - they often have their heads split from it. Figley wait, maybe they all swore to kill him in the future, and not to rush.

I do not know the security guard if he Doku Umarov, but judging by the information that is at the opera, he was very approximate. It would be interesting to know why he decided to give up the leader and "demobilized." But we've got, as I said, its own atmosphere. Bandits that descend from the mountains, on the plains do not last long. This tradition. A tradition of the Caucasus - is sacred. ))))

ADF .: turns out there with video scene. We do not shot - darkness already. Friend ashmul Thanks for being shared:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting