Rights in California?

"Five years ago, I failed miserably in this test first approach. I was confident pupil of Belarus, Mikhail Zadornov heard enough nonsense. Besides, it seemed to me that after the exams in the Belarusian traffic police, whose main goal is not to teach but to teach, I can break any code and solve any riddle, "writes our compatriot Nick Sulima.

I did not know the American unit of consciousness. The artifices of Slav mind crashed on simple warning on the cover of the brochure. It read: "We recommend that you carefully read this booklet before taking the test».

I lightly decided with due analysis of the correct answer will be obvious. I'll give myself credit - I read two-thirds of the booklet, learned all the signs, and fell asleep in the last third, which was bored to death. Stationery English, which are written in such benefits, works better than Valium. Then I woke up, brushed my teeth and went to bed with a light heart.

The next morning, after serving in the Department of all motorized transport, I received from the hands of the clerk somnambulistic your test. Of the forty questions I had the right to make a mistake in only six. I was wrong seven times. Stung, I kept the leaves for self-education. We are offering seven questions, which I answered wrong. Below are the correct answers. Test your wits and logic!

7 test questions and answers under the cut

Question 1 - Option B.

Does not that poetic? The driver must look forward and back at close and far away ... Anticipate the future and interpret the past without regrets. As stated in the Torah - a man who thinks about 4 things: that above, that the bottom of what happened, and that is, it is better not to be born. However, it should be done by an American driver.

Question 2 - Option A.

Theoretically, you can draw, because you threw the corpse on the road hamster. In that part of California, where I live, wildlife triumphs so that it was coined by the special item SDA. Chutzpah deer surpasses all limits. They love hanging out on local roads, destroying the front gardens and the worst locust whole families hanging around on the golf course. Raccoons loot on balconies and gutting dustbins. If you are careless movement obolet skunk, and you'll smell like a week cesspool. All these animals are committed to get under the wheels. There are restaurants where you can bring more warm extraction with traces of the bumper on the edges and cook it to your liking.

Question 3 - Option A.

When was the last time you saw a blind man on the street? Wheelchair? We are not ready to meet with people with disabilities, although they can become them at any time of life. Especially with such an organization of traffic and drivers like ourselves. We hid disabled, put them out of sight, shut them access to transport, shops and offices as if they do not exist. In America, everything is different. Devil pedestrian with a white cane - is blind. He is not yet ready to cross the street and you have to go their separate ways. Frighten its signals should not have it and you have enough problems without. As one old joke, to understand this is not possible, you can only memorize.

Question 4 - Option B.

The only question is, to stay within my worldview. I strongly overestimated the Americans, finding that they always turn wherever include turn signals. It turned out that from the perspective of the authors of traffic that Russian Americans for anything, and no one ever will yield the right of way. As for us, we just lie down for it bones.

Question 5 - Option B.

My favorite question. I was repeatedly fined for Rows or unincorporated turn signals. Who knew that the show turns at evolution in the United States - just a good habit? It turned out that this valuable habit has only a small number of American drivers. If I find a sale rather insulting poster reminding others about the need to include this indicator, I'll buy it immediately, and I will put out the window if need. He did not have deposits.

Question 6 - Option A.

It turned out the movement at a low speed in the left lane highway can act on the nerves of other drivers and make them aggressive. As small children. I was frankly ridiculous to read the answer. At home, where someone acting on the nerves is the national sports, everything is much simpler: catch up, rebuilt, will impose a floor. Or simply removed from the cars and rushed into ascended on a wave.

Question 7 - Option B.

American motorists, a kind of musketeers King, ready to assist the driver, was in a quandary. They suffer, miss, some even will wave a pen to cheer. Another thing - the homeland. If you're stuck in the middle of the intersection, an idiot, everything has gone native, stay where you are and listen to a lot of new and unexpected.

In general, automotive and automobile America "scoop" - so different place that I continually wonder the fact that they are organized the same homo sapiens.

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting