Crimea: Sudak and surroundings

It so happens that this year for the first time in my life (Dada, it happens), I saw the sea :)
We traveled to the Crimea, very well I must say. I liked almost everything.
I can not write very well. But the photo and a little text to them, share

Will the 120 gallery.

We went in not a very good time at 17:20 Saturday (July 27) on the Kursk railway station. I want to say special thanks to Russian Railways for such tickets, because from 8:00 to 9:00 I tyrkat F5 on their website, and trains were not posted. once I came to work, look again: at 9:32 availability did not exist. On the way back the same absolute (departure was at 9:00 am from Simferopol). The trip by car is not considered at all as frightening positions closer to the south of Russia with their checks.

The train was quite fun (reserved seat), neighbors, the Cossacks laughed at the fact that I'm afraid of Customs (with but a couple of liters of mead was nothing). It turned out that I was afraid of customs officers in vain, but my comrades are bravely lit by 4,000 rubles. For the fact that the knife was in his backpack. Without guard, marching a normal knife. It was necessary to be indignant, but what can we do ... Loch - it is fate. The only such of the car turned out to be, but a lot of people rode on Kazantip, and that they have, I think, that the thread could be found interesting.

On the way there were many stops, they do not fotkalis, as the case happened at night. In the morning and afternoon in the Ukraine is very tired of annoying vendors (hot lunch! KARTOSHOCHKA! Hen! Meatballs!).
When they left the train at the station, we immediately ran to the man "taksitaksi" asked how much, said a person 1000r (three of us). He was sent far and long. He promised that as soon as the station will come, we will. Not accepted :)

Then we went, changed money to Sberbank. The hryvnia in Ukraine bad. It would be better changed in Moscow, to be honest.
Roma quickly found the driver on the Citroen Jumper, which for 1000 rubles (all) took us to the Pike. I do not know, it is expensive or cheap, but by Moscow standards quite suit me, as did 100km drive.
Why Pike? I do not know. Just. So itself chose :)
Stops along the way:

Almost at the entrance to the Pike on the road was a sad mountain. It reminded me of something between a sad snail and fish, which is usually portrayed as the HS.

On the first day, "perekantovatsya" settled the Tatars, it was absolutely stupid idea. Auntie-mistress, to put it mildly, was inadequate. To us came the fourth friend, wanted to leave the room in my backpack to look for a place to live (at the same hostess was not available), because it is such ornyu lifted, it is easier to pick up a backpack with him there. After that, it was decided to look for something better.
Gallery housing neither one nor the other is not present, did not seem interesting. But there is a street name :)

Locals say that the people this year is very low, even there the "Arbat" almost empty during the day. In the evening, too, was not a crush of hell, you could always go.
Cypress Alley

When he saw the sea for the first time expecting once more emotion. Well, I did not meet expectations because, who was, perhaps, may represent public beaches and the city's waterfront. Nightmare views.
But it was possible to observe such instances

Breakwater with the city's waterfront and Alchak-Kai.

Actually, July 30 we went pike perch and understand that it is necessary to climb on Alchak. That he is so beautiful here just ... Well, climbed ...

Podvydernu from wiki:
Alchak or Alchak-Kaya (Ukr. Alchak, krymskotat. Alçaq, Alchak) - Cape in the south-eastern part of the Crimean peninsula with the same name located on the mountain there. Cape Alchak located east of Sudak, where leads to the Cape furnished walking trail. It closes in the east of the vast bay of Sudak and Sudak separates the valley from Kapselskoy.

Alchak height of the mountain - about 152 meters above sea level. According to its geological structure, it is an ancient coral reef, folded gray marble-like limestone. On the western slope of the mountain is "Aeolian Harp" - a rock with a large through-hole formed by the weathering of limestone.
Alchak is one of the most beautiful capes of the Crimean coast, crystal clear waters attracts tourists for swimming in the sea, scuba diving, snorkelling and flippers. Visit rock Alchak can own - along the rocks cut through the tourist trail, which runs along the perimeter of the Cape, the towering 50 meters from the sea, it sank to the cozy coves directly to the sea.
In 1988, Cape Alchak been declared natural reserves.

Baklanov vast. Happiness that is not crap. Excuse my French ...

Information frame.

On top is a plateau with a cypress grove. And at the bottom of the sea. Beautifully ...

Just for scale. Who is this I do not know, but fit into the theme :)

View from Alchak Kapselskuyu at bay.

As we came down - it does not describe. What are the tourist trail ... Just like that. Only hardcore.
If someone is on Alchak - you know, half of my bricks there. Maybe a little more than half.

We found a very cozy cove with rocks, clear water and lots of crabs. Bathed since only there in Sudak. Let go of the house for half an hour, but the people there and neatly.

A little Sudak and species in the New World with Alchak.

As a digression: in Sudak directly during our visit a festival next world (http://www.sosedniymir.ru/). That met the refugees festival :)
They came up to us to drink a shot :) We sat with them for half an hour, funny folk. All Ukrainians.

Even met a pirate shop around! a shabby and Daisy ...

The next day went back to the same small beach stone.

Catch crabs, swimming with a mask.

They built stone pyramids (standing all the time while we were there).

And they watched like these birds. What kind of birds - do not know. If someone tell me, thank you.

Third went to a number of broken-down (to repair) urban park. We had to kill some time while waiting for a friend. Different vegetation grows there is interesting. The names, unfortunately, I do not know.

plant parke2

plant parke3
Cypress also?

plant parke4
Cypress is also

plant parke5
Pine

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting