As we "mocked" over the AKS-74, but to break it so

This story is 100% true, who do not believe - let him try himself.
These events occurred in 1985 MMG, in a northern province of the DRA. Division MF, motomangruppy in those years were in constant combat readiness and constant fighting - I do not know what to call it, when the base mongruppy is under constant fire from small arms, and sometimes - heavy machine guns and mortars, in any case, We were so. Therefore, we had no weapons lockable rooms. And as mongruppu could throw at any time "to Rumble," that weapons and ammunition were kept at the fighters. I, for example, automatic, BC, body armor and other personal belongings sapper hanging on nails on the wall above the bed. That is, paced by mongruppe fighter with a gun in sneakers, shorts and Panama anybody does not cause problems. What kind of a dangerous, stupid games with weapons and ammunition nobody up to. If such efforts were, they harshly suppress the soldiers themselves, Igrunov always discouraged to indulge. Apparently, so injuries related to careless handling of weapons and ammunition in mongruppe there was not one!

So. Was one mongruppe fun. It was called the shooting "otsypnymi" cartridges. Otsypnoy cartridge was made quite simple - from the liner gently extracted the bullet, usually used for this fly-hour automatic or muzzle brake-compensator of the liner slept about half or 2/3 of gunpowder, the bullet then inserted into the sleeve - everything is ready to chuck. Need it was a silencer. The sound of the shot so the cartridge roughly like small-caliber rifle, and perhaps quieter. And if we shoot in the direction of minefields in mongruppe shot is not heard. That's it, and the soldiers amused themselves while on duty for the protection of mongruppy, shooting at banks, birds, ground squirrels, jackals.

That day I and my friend and countryman Yuri, have served on one of the remote stations mongruppy. It was early summer morning. Nature was just beginning to wake up. I really wanted to eat! We soon had to change with the service, but the breakfast was still four hours. Therefore Yurets decided after the shift, make breakfast personally and not hateful of corned beef, roast and ground squirrels! And if Yurets then decided that it is useless to try to dissuade. And I woke up and gophers have swarmed right there. Yurets and decided to shoot a couple of AKS-74 (caliber 5, 45h39mm). Chuck slept, drove him into the chamber machine, crawled out onto the parapet of the trench, vytselil game and ... PSSSYK. Psyk This meant that the bullet stuck in the barrel. This has happened time and again, it's not always in the eye to determine the dose of powder. That Yurets slept too much gunpowder, so the bullet did not have enough kinetic energy to leave the barrel. Generally, the bullet in the barrel is not a problem, and treated simply, depending on what is closer to the edge of the barrel the bullet stuck, she knocked back ramrod into the chamber or the muzzle and the works. So Yurets did.

Trying №1

Discharge machine, he removed the ramrod, stuffed it into the barrel from the muzzle and determined that the bullet stuck closer to the chamber, exactly under the rib. Without thinking Yurets tapped on the head ramrod first hand - not. He took from a drawer a grenade F-1 (the way the body F1 - great hammer), tapped time and the other - with difficulty, but ramrod began to sink into the trunk, and then from the trunk something fell. We look, and this is not a bullet, and a lead jacket and a steel core bullet. So the steel shell of the bullet left the barrel. - To fuck ... stated Yurets and looked in the trunk. And there is. Devil shell gleamed dully ragged edges.

Guys, we are technically educated, savvy and damn, I even studied sopromat geeks! Therefore obmozgovat situation we diagnosed that the shell rasperlo in the barrel and it firmly clung to the rifling of the barrel that ramrod of AKC is too thin and can not engage the shell and save the situation could ramrod from the barrel caliber 7, 62 mm more than that for enhance the effect of pushing the shell out of the barrel, I suggested the use of rubbing on the caliber of 5, 45mm, but deploying it on his back in front. That is, there is one wiping edge with a slot for a rag, but there is a second edge in the form of tubes threaded, which it is screwed onto the cleaning rod. Here are this sharp at the edges of the tubular end we have picked up (Scratch) shell from the walls of the barrel, and as AKMov caliber 7, 62mm we do not, then we take a piece cleaning rod of the FCT (this gun caliber 7, 62mm mounted on infantry fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers) trunk He has a long and a ramrod for cleaning assembled from pieces. So we will ramrods dohrena.

Attempt №2

About hot breakfast and was forgotten. We have changed from service and immediately proceeded to the execution of the plan. From the muzzle of the barrel driven into the trunk rubbing tube forward, top insert piece cleaning rod from the FCT. By ramrod quite even beaten with a sledgehammer. Baggage for a long time. As a result, we received a death jammed the barrel of the tube rubbing. Part of wiping with a slit for cloth broke off from the tubular portion, and was ejected from the barrel without any problems. Now in the trunk and the shell and was rubbing ...

Trying №3

We sat and smoked, turnips scratched and decided to go to hozvzvod Serege locksmith, he and a bunch of various instruments, and slesaryuga it from God.
Serge looked down the barrel shone his flashlight and turned this theory that we are up to the end did not listen to him, and offered to act. According to him to rub budge and not deformed requires a sharp, hard blow. This will ensure rigidity ball bearing equal to the diameter of the trunk. Oh, and do not know of any technical computing originated the ball well the ball, so the ball just to help. Ball in the studio found drove him in the trunk, on top of the cleaning rod, on top of a sledgehammer. After a few blows with a sledgehammer - bent the upper tip of the cleaning rod and rub not move! Suddenly it dawned brilliant locksmith. It's really simple. It is necessary to heat the barrel, the metal expands and the entire contents of the barrel will fly out.

Lit a blowtorch, warmed part of the trunk, where it was rubbing up yellow barrel thus it became transparent and became even seen rifling in the barrel and jammed rub. Again on top of the ball, ramrod, Maul. I warmed blowtorch, earrings in gloves holding automatic trunk up Yurets thrashed by a sledge hammer ramrod ... - useless !!! When the barrel has cooled down, it was found that the rib, which was just above the place of heat, is also heated and gradually cooled, and the spring that fixes sighting device released, ie lost its elasticity, is now rib wobbled up and down like she was anything . But it was nothing compared with those to which I have come to the assumption. Assumptions were sad and concludes that with a strong heating of the barrel, metal it became softer and blows with a sledgehammer on a ramrod and a ramrod to turn on the ball and the ball on the rubbing could be deformed inside, as if to swell! Yurets, listening to my assumptions, I concluded: "All Ass!". He took a gun and silently left the studio.

Trying №4 - last

As they walked from shop to our smoking room (there are usually cleaned weapons), rolled a couple of alternatives for solving problems.

The first version, which we just did not like much, assumed irrevocable damage to weapons, that under the automatic cancellation. And is as follows: tomorrow scheduled departure for a night ambush without firing it clearly will not do, so you can "accidentally leave the" machine on the parapet of the trench, and the gunner BMP "accidentally" sadanet of FCT on the receiver machine or "accidentally dropped" Machine under BMP, exactly the receiver across gusyanki.

The second option would surrender to their yurtsa commissar of our outposts, as head of the outpost was in the Soviet Union. But the surrender must be accurate, providing the dosage information. Namely, not about what the shell in the barrel did not speak, and try to drive political officer's ears about the fact that during the cleaning of the barrel, broke off and rub tightly stuck in the trunk. Of course, he does not believe, but do not check.

The second option was preferable, since the decision to write off the machine as it passed on political officer. But! Yurtsu, and most likely, and me as a partner, will still have to serve his prison and still do not know what!

We decided to postpone the surrender yurtsa afternoon, as the afternoon all good and accommodating. And to kill before lunch time, bringing the machine to do the procedure. First of all it was necessary to remove traces of heating machine for rib. Simple wiping cloth machine gun oil to eliminate all traces of what we pretty surprised. Burnishing the barrel did not suffer! Then the machine has been thoroughly cleaned and assembled.

After dinner went Yurets give political officer. The conversation was not long, the political officer jumped out of the cockpit with a gun and went headlong to Nachmanu (Head MMG- respected and honored, unquestioned authority among the soldiers, shaking his third term in the DRA). Political officer was, though young, but quirky. They are the military schools that teach you? He instantly turned the arrow to address the problem on the shoulders of Nachmana - all genius is simple.

A few minutes later a political officer Nachmanom appeared in our smoking room. Nachman once asked yurtsa what is actually in the trunk. Yurets stood his ground - the rub! Nachman with the words: "Give cartridge now see that there is." With the agility of a magician pulled a bullet out of the cartridge (who tried it, confirm that it is not easy to do), driven sleeve into the chamber, he lifted the machine over his head and fired. We squinted, expecting the worst - break barrel. But there was an ordinary regular shot, just rub, uninstall mortar path towards a nearby village, screaming like a ballistic missile on takeoff! Nachman disassembled machine, looked in the trunk, "Son! Otsypnymi shot? Let the cartridge. " Remove the bullet from the barrel, but this time in Dultsev sleeve firmly hammered piece sticks. Hunted sleeve into the chamber. He rose gun and fired. The shell with a howl went up into the sky after the rub. Nachman disassembled machine, looked down the barrel and giving automatic Yurtsu said, "On normal. Once again I get, I tell you ... ..! "Nachman always been a master of strong language! But for some reason I drew attention to the word "... ... get caught."

When the curious split from the smoking room, grabbed Yurets ramrod and repeatedly rubbed bore, I looked into his eyes and square gives me a Machine "on look." I looked in the trunk and ofigel. The trunk in the place of the heating was pristine polished! No scratches or dents!

The spring under the rear sight, we then replaced. With this machine Yurets served until demobilization, he shot out of a can 100, and maybe more stores and no problems! Thank Russian arms makers !!!

So there!

topwar.ru/33977-kak-my-izdevalis-na...-ne-smogli.html

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting