Andrew Makarevich.Esche one letter to the President

Vladimir Vladimirovich!

This is not the second and third my letter to you. I am sure that you do not read them - you have better things to do. I did not amuse myself with illusions - for me it has become a kind of literary genre - like "Letters to a Stranger" Mauroy. Yet.

I have great reverence belong to the Olympic Movement, and even represented our country as a torchbearer in Turin. I understand and honor and responsibility, bed load on the country selected to host the Olympic Games.

Vladimir Vladimirovich! The torch extinguished four times - not an accident, and not even a trend. It is the natural result of a situation where in all areas of work are not given to those who do it best, and the one who lick more gently roll back and fatter. Therefore, falling missiles and helicopters, so the roads are falling apart before they have finished the repair and extinguished torches - and in a different way and can not be, Vladimir Vladimirovich. And I really want you to have asked the Legion officials who have more today than it was in the Soviet Union, the officials, who with your tacit goodwill sad and familiar pull of the budget millions and billions, the officials who would not be put - its the same! - Well, where is the limit? Villa Well, well, two, well yacht, well, the plane - well, where else?

Where else, asshole?

Andrei Makarevich, Musician
MK

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting