Russians are not tested for lice - Andrei Makarevich

Russian musician, composer and singer, leader of the rock band "The Time Machine" Andrei Makarevich in his blog titled "Checking for lice" in the portal Snob.ru wrote that the Russians for 25 years of independence have not been able to feel free, self-thinking people.

"Now I'm not talking about the ugly situation with Crimea. In the end, sooner or later, everything will be fine - I hope. I'm talking about other things. Authorities organized the people of my country, all of us check for lice. And the government can rejoice - I think she did not count on such a success. It is remarkable in and out! As if there was a quarter-century, where we were given a chance at least to feel free, self-thinking people. With what speed everything returned to shovels empire - with all "unanimously approve", "angrily condemn" with the introduction of troops which see fit and confrontation with the whole human world! Soviet power has always been shit on people - nothing new there is not. But the fact that we ourselves do not care for themselves, and we have not learned anything - it's awful. Well, let's sit at his newly built fence in its medieval and puff, and the citizens of the world will once again look at us with fear and hostility, both of unknown animals. Not the first time. Does not leave a heavy feeling that my life I have lived in vain "- wrote Makarevich.

Earlier Makarevich already condemned the policy of the Russian leadership with regard to Ukraine. In particular, the musician criticized the shelter in the territory of the Russian ex-President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych. "Guys, why did you hide it in Russia? An honest man will not cover criminal and thief. A thief - will. Why are you a disgrace to humanity? "- Said the musician.

In addition, Makarevich warned Russia of a fratricidal war with the nearest neighbor - Ukraine.

www.liga.net

Tags

See also

New and interesting