My first time

The first time in a girl's breasts
1986. 14 years. Most juice puberty crisis. Pollutions, involuntary erections and an inner glow when accidentally, and when you touch a cute classmate deliberately not what hands, and even the elbow or knee. And in such a difficult time for the body I went to training camps in Krasnodar, rowing and canoeing. In his native Kostroma River in April it was still under ice, and in Krasnodar is a plus 10-15, and even, say, somewhere swimming in the channel.

Arriving in Krasnodar, in the company of coaches and a group of friends, I managed to catch a cold and get swollen lymph nodes under the arm, popularly called "bitch's udder." Two or three days the tumor has grown, I have suffered ever-increasing pain, and when he could not stand, went to the hospital, the local Dolittle (the manager I spoke only about the cold, afraid that home send) and the reception of some doctor gave direction to heating (?). Somehow I live until the next day, I came with a complaint to the same office that I was worse. And happily I began to lose consciousness.

Continued under the cut ...

The doctor called "fast", I was taken to the hospital and immediately on the operating table. I remember that as the mother of a surgeon, when he was informed that initially I was directed to heating. Then he scares me that if I came later in the day would have to cut his hand.

And sobsno subject. A short time after the operation caused me to the treatment. Montserrat Caballe is sitting there with a straight face Ranevskaya and says that now will take blood from a vein. Not afraid? No, I kid! I sit down, tuck. No, the right to give. I give the right. Fleece, needle tyk - blood. Everything is fine. Here Ranevskaya says Montserrat - For girls who first?

Here the corner of my eye I see how because shirmochki put forward several girls, age 17-18, in white robes, holding Daddy. Yeah, intern. I sit, not rock the boat, I think that it should be. Suitable first, something squeaks hoarsely. The nurse gives her a place. The rubber tube on the biceps, work cam, fleece and trembling fingers stuck a needle into the vein. Nurse rigidly fix my hand and said that the wrong done - needle is inserted into a cut up, not down. He looks at me - how are you? fine! - And says the first, so she converted the shot. The first has the right sticks.

The second could not pick up a gun, so much hand shaking and then came third. Unfortunately, I look vaguely remember, but I liked it very much. Calmly and confidently, taking my hand and pulls harness - work cam. Since there was a table between us, it's a little bent and I saw in the neckline gown, except that under the robe robe nothing. A chest there. With an empty head, a colored pony in rainbow country, I looked at her. And she again said - work cam. I had a couple of times a mechanically shrink-to unclench your fingers before you realized that squeezing her breasts, very well located in my hand as she leaned over the table.

That's the first time I let suddenly, but significantly and fully, not touched any bumps classmates, and it is currently formed, resilient and beautiful girl's breasts.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting