Bumper ...

As a preface

Bumper - car power absorption device (in case of light impact) in the form of a bar, located in the front (and often the back). Bumper is a kind of buffer. © Wikipedia

It has been this winter. Food calmly on the evening city, the roads are slippery, do not drive much. The car in front slows down. I also stopped. However, after stopping, I notice that the vehicle moves even slightly. Slope. Slippery road. In general, it slipped and tyuknul bumper. Gently so. As a child, in general. What started here ...

Out of the car immediately jumped man, red with anger. I assess the damage in the form of a faint Kotska and let's shout. Mat solid. And I have a great car, heavy - seven-seat SUV, I think to myself: man, why are yelling? should rejoice. It would present an accident, that's your ass Nexia would spread, and that nothing certain. But man does not let up, all my relatives recalled. Bumper t like bruised elbow, consider something there. Dye says now the whole of it. Laments.

But the bumper, and the need to ensure that such small strikes by the host. Heard in Europe they even paint is not accepted until the end not ushatayutsya. Parking there is little, so the bumper all each other lap.

"Fool, you're a man" - gave him a bumper of cash and left. Nerves expensive.

So, what kind of people are they? For fucking fucking scratch on the bumper ready to strangle. Well, the car - the main value in life? Perhaps then it is not necessary afford such expensive toys to buy? And no nerves will not suffice ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting