Based on "Power"

We all know and remember the remarkable Russian TV series "King of the Road" in 2001 and his equally remarkable sequel "Truckers 2" in 2004. In a short time on the screen comes the third part, but now it goes about it. I think this show is one of the best in the domestic film industry, and in his time he spodvig many boys interested in cars, trucks, and the hard life of truckers. He inspired me Now in fact. The main characters of the show go by car "KamAZ". Reviewing recent two seasons, I decided to simulate these models on your computer, the benefit, the opportunity is. How to model? There is a program for 3D modeling of buildings - Google SketshUp called. Unfortunately, not all of it is, but it does not matter. The idea of ​​the models available on the screenshots, I'll post here. Well, those who have this programm can find them on the official website SketshUp where I loaded them a couple of weeks ago (that is, as it has not yet accordion). The first was made KamAZ 54115, but start with Kamaz 5460 with the second season, as it is more like it I hope this information helps you better imagine the look of the car.

It will be 40 images.

1. General view of the Kamaz 5460

2. Here it is front

And this is how it looks from behind:

Exhaust pipe, which fits snugly to the cabin

The door, with the serial number of the model, you can see a little cabin interior, on which I do not particularly bothered.

The plastic visor. Why is it not done under the color of the car, it is not clear

Bumper. As Sasha in the very first episode of the second season: "This is not a bumper, it RAIL!" Eternal memory Galkin ...

Our favorite Ingosstrakh

But this damn thing on the front - the icon of Euro-3 relating to the purity of exhaust gases. Although in my opinion, seems to be more on the imp))

Fuel tank

Butt of the truck tractor. Visible rear suspension on powerful hydraulic cylinders.

Well, it's all sorts of mechanisms supplied with the exhaust system. in terms of, I do not particularly strong, sorry.

Go to the trailer. NEFAZ 93,341

Trailer three-axle, 2 wheels on each axle

This is an imitation cord, which tie up the tarp on a wagon

Take a step back to the tractor. To starboard cabin have seen the spare wheel, two containers for tools, shoe, saddle, and three cylinders (not sure what they are, the model made from drawings and pictures)

On the wagon, too, there is a box for tools

The cabin inside is not particularly did show wheel

But I tried over the disks. It's like a front wheel drive. wheels on the remaining wheels are made in the image of this.

Finally, even just once the entire Kamaz top (white band on a wagon - is not a flaw, it is really present in the film)

We turn to the first part of Kamaz - 54115. He makes the first, so it a little more inaccuracies than Kamaz 5460.

The appearance of a whole:

Bumper. Less streamlined than in 5460, but it is a feature of the machine itself.

Front view

We climb higher. There are roof Nick has been set, here I am - koryavenko silhouette made.

Frontal fairing, it is not present on the second Kamaz

Well, all the same - the door, the serial number - 54115

Exhaust pipe. Simpler than 5460

Fuel tank

Axels tractor - 6 x 4. On the right side is visible as the reserve container for things, and all the same cylinders.

Hardly did drive KAMAZ standard: five-pointed hub, bolted.

The rear part of the frame

In the cockpit - lord wheel made rougher than in the second season of KAMAZ

Tractor trailer equipped NEFAZ - 9334 - 10

Two-axle trailers, 4 wheels on each axle

The box on the wagon, as well as at KAMAZ 5460

"Legs" that support the trailer with no tractor

That such locks fastened straps that hold the tarp. There are three on each side.

The whole thing below

And on top

That's all, thank you for your attention. When will Part 3 truckers, I will make the third Kamaz.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting