Repair machine

- Well, then: I replace the oil, filters, brake pads, and the girls in the cabin. Then: motor - adjusted suspension - change Radiator - solder, cockroaches - deduce the bin - to make the ceiling in the car - blanch. Front seat check for disorder-convergence, and that the girls complain of collapse ...

- Help me please! At the wheel of my car fell off ... Can you put it back?
- Where's the wheel?
- Here, I have it in the bag with snow laid and directly to you, at full throttle. I beg you, save my car!

- Sorry, you - the master ?!
- Well.
- Machines do you repair ?!
- Well.
- You, as an expert, advise me something, please!
- What happened?
- Well, my car does not drive. Only yesterday went quickly because - "F-Well-Well!" - And today in any ...
- A spinning wheel?
- No.
- So-oo ... Well, it's the wheels can be anything. There is usually a working machine wheel spinning.
- And what do you do?
- With wheels that? Repair is necessary, disassemble, assemble, look ... you tire air for a long time to change?
- Does not change.
- Crazy! From the same wheel spoiled! Let's take the money, we will replace the air-it! We came from Finland balloon.
- Nate ... And yet ...
- What else?
- Is it, when I went ...
- "F-Well-Well"?
- Yes, she ate a lot of gasoline. You could not see the carburetor?
- Why not, let's ... Ha, so you have no carburetor!
- As there ?!
- Well, - injector you have it!
- It's like?!
- Well, that is, direct fuel injection is made directly into the cylinders.
- And now the carburetor can not see?
- No, now you can not have ...
- And I put it?
- What to deliver?
- Well, put the carburetor, and then see.
- It can be ... Why?
- So after eating a lot!
- Do not, do not succeed ... We differently somehow ... We need to think ...
- And more ...
- What else?
- You know, I have a clutch pedal somewhere all the time falls, since the fourth go ... I mean, went ... And I've got a scratch on the door ...
- Scratch - this is nonsense, self heal. And here is how you carburettor transplant - God knows ...

- We were in the studio recently visited the new Russian. Typewriter smart with him, and he - all rumpled, there is no sparkle in the eyes, a bald pate at all, it is unclear how he winter with a bald head against! .. Supports spread out not by the rules! Well, just killed a man, and the year of issue somewhere eighties, well, not old yet ...

- Whose "Volvo"?
- My.
- Why in the back wing of the dent?
- Where ?! There is no dents!
- And what is your opinion ?! (With all his strength has a wing weighty hammer.)
- Yes, indeed, dent ...
- Repairing going?
- So we, of course.
- And with the bumper that we do?
- And what about the bumper?
- It ripped the bumper back! (Rests his feet to the radiator and front bumper crowbar tears.)
- Really ...
- Well, that, too, will repair the bumper?
- And bumpers will.
- And with that hood?
- You know ... The machine, of course, all warped pimped ... ... But you're correct only rear fender, front bumper ... and now, apparently, the spotlight. But everything else is not necessary. Everything else I'll ... repair. (Exit.)

Tags

See also

New and interesting