Meet this Rustam, he came to Moscow from Dagestan sun.

Moscow - a city of opportunities. They say that if the Red Square in the evening to stick a stick, then in the morning grow a money tree. Money in Moscow, you can make out of thin air. One such activist, I tell you today. Meet this Rustam, he came to Moscow from Dagestan sun.

I was driving myself a bike and see the whole picture. Of course, I could not pass by and held with Rustam educational talk. At the beginning he tried to send me to hell and something to talk about their "connections and friends." I had to persevere. Fortunately, Rustam quickly realized that he was wrong and totally voluntarily agreed to eliminate all traces of your business and go home. The very amazed as I was with him cute and convincing. Unfortunately, the beginning of the conversation is not recorded. But the result is recorded:

[next]

Business idea Rustam very simple. He noticed that in the center of Moscow has recently paid parking. But even with a paid parking places all missing. "Why not help drivers to park and pay for parking?" - Thought Rustam. The main thing to choose the place, "fatter", but already there to catch their suckers. Quickly found a place in the center opposite the Central Department Store. Rustam took the ribbon, fences and grabbed himself a dozen parking spaces. Then it all for $ 100 offers the driver put the car on the usual municipal parking. To the driver does not pay twice (100 rubles and 50 rubles Rustam hour city), the newly-born businessman came up to all its clients to close the room with paper, so that the service could not commit to recognize the number.

Drivers, by the way, will get 3,000 rubles fine for unpaid parking properly. Stingy, as they say, pays twice. In general, I do not understand what can cause a person to pay $ 100 to some rogue who illegally seized the town car park. Horror.

A business guy is good. Even if he parks for 5 cars per hour, the day, you can safely have 5000, and a month more than 100 000 Moscow - a city of opportunities.

Thank Varlamov Rustam drove away, but will appear on the other, but will not work.

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting