Medvedev in hospital

Original taken from vernost Medvedev in the hospital
November 8 Medvedev visited Moscow hospital №67. Official news on that score easily by Google and how everything happened in reality, I told my classmate who works there.

It all started three days before the visit. Generally speaking, the hospital №67 --aid. But on November 6 stop taking patients. In parallel, began to write for anyone who could do without the constant drip and respirator. Those who remained on mechanical ventilation, copied passport data. Passport data copied and all employees of the hospital. Corridors, which had to pass Medvedev, quickly finished with overhead plastic panels, roll new linoleum. Doctors banned from leaving the offices, as extras brought up some trusted people. At that moment, while Medvedev went to the hospital, to the entrance to the emergency department famously thruster is not an ordinary-aid gazelki and steep reanimation (their pictures too easily Google), allegedly delivered to the patient.

Yes, as soon as Medvedev left the hospital, overhead plastic panels and linoleum in corridors immediately removed and taken away.

PS. I read comments for the night and would like to add the following conclusion. We are not talking about the silly window dressing on the ground. Please do not about Potemkin villages. Potemkin village would repair that would have stayed and some time to serve. Immediately occurred a show, performance, television series. Brought up and deployed scenery, shot the video, and then the scenery turned and drove away. This is done centrally-established pattern, which is used wherever set foot prime minister or president. And the hospital staff here is as the aggrieved party, as prescribed early patients or deceive viewers.

As many commentators have genuinely worried that Medvedev and Putin are deceiving, they do not know the truth. No they are not cheating. No one deceives Ivan Ohlobystina, for example. On the contrary, they are well aware of their role.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting