Fraudsters are improved

The day before yesterday in the doorway of a note: "26.11, please stay at home, to check the water meter." I took a day off. Come two, a man and a woman. "La-la-poplar-three rubles, the district nesrastuha water flow. It is necessary to check the count. " Well, check. A man groping hand on the counter, then a deft movement removes the top. Baba joyfully as follows: "In the, look, Kohl's who steal! Who will write the act, prescribe a penalty! "Silently take out my passbook for the water to leaf through Babina face and say," If I stole something here, it would not have paid for the 9 cubes per month and per cubic meter from the force. Write at least three acts, will pay nothing! "Baba much retired to the background, the top of the buddy pinned in place. Wrap a piece of paper with some autographed, and a farewell promised to send machinery for filling.
This morning I'm calling on the water utility, learn about the infamous technique, there were surprised and said that there was no checking is done, and not even planned!
He fumbled at the hut just in case, like anything was missing. Cops did not call, I do not want to communicate with them. But all the neighbors warned.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting