Professor of metropolitan university

Tell a story.

The professor of the university of the capital, a young but already has earned a reputation as corrosive and principal lecturer, said before the exam time students.
 - The so-called Lord's students! On Saturday, the examination will not, it is transferred to the next week.
 - And why is that? - She moaned hurts those who are ready. Those who are not ready, of course, danced a jig, and did not care in your pocket that would not jinx it.
 - Because on Saturday held a protest rally of the opposition, which I, as a citizen and a progressive-minded person, I can not attend.
Well, maybe he did not literally say so, but the meaning is clear.
 - By the way. - He added. - If I was there someone of you by chance meeting, he can count on the automatic set-off on the spot.

Well, that's mean, Saturday, motley convoy of protesters, the cordon, sullen riot police, all the cases. And the professor, with white bow on the chest, a poster "Freedom for the Constituent Assembly" (or whatever they say in such cases, I'm not really in the subject line), moving leisurely in a convoy of adherents. And he hears, like calling someone. He stopped, turned around, there is no one. Just going to go on, and then there is a gap in the cordon, there appears hand, he takes his pin and jerk pulls out of the cordon. Shields merge like water over a stone, and as it's just that I was a professor, and has no right.
He opened his mouth, what would shout angrily, "What do you allow yourselves!" And attract attention - lo and behold, standing before him soldier in full gear, in one hand, machine, to another student's record-book.
 - Professor, you promised!

They say, then became a professor more meticulous and principled, and the phrase "Ladder automatic" forever disappeared from his vocabulary.

© Rocketeer

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting