As I was building a house

On the way to work I always I pass the place where live cats, okay in the summer, but it is winter, but not cold, but the snow is there, and it was suddenly I feel sorry for those cats who huddled together and bask against each other, sitting on snow. Bearing in mind the adage "do not put off till tomorrow what you can do not do", I decided in that that was washed down a house today, so anyone interested please a cat.

14 pictures

II. Kotov lives like four or five, I can not remember, I decided to do with the stock to estimate the size, drew a sketch of a cat (it's easier to count).

Third. So I imagined a house.

Fourth. In theory, it should be so do six cats.

Fifth. I found the material he found ... well ... you get the idea. I crumble it into parts. I began assembly.

Sixth. How to describe the sense not see, I think nobody do not foul my house gashes.

Seventh. Well, it is already clear that there will be, of course never like drawing.

Eighth. I estimate the material for the roof.

Ninth. Shreds.

Tenth. Files do not, so sticking stuff is such a searing burner.

Eleventh. That's what happened in the end, it was nothing special warm, put his hoodie. Not great, but most importantly he =)

Twelfth. We see foul, but the house occupied almost the entire trunk of my modest Suzuki.

Thirteenth. Came handed the keys to cats, but at the sight of an unshaven type with a box in his hands all the scattered, did not have time to take a picture = (

Fourteen. And he rukozhop (cap bragging). I do everything possible to kick.
P.S. fotika was not photographed what he could.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting