About Summer

It's time now to remember the summer.
This year, we got to the place about which a lot of things heard and read - Mount Vottovaara in Karelia. "Death Mountain", "place of power", "the cosmodrome for UFOs" - basically the reviews. I wanted to see with my own eyes.
I saw. Liked. I show that especially liked. To tell too much can not - because a lot of pictures, small letters. I'll try to keep within the 20 pictures, but not guaranteed)))

First impressions when lifting.
The trail up pretty cool, but when they began to appear such twisted trees - shortness of breath stopped paying attention)))

First seids. As written on Wikipedia - "sacred object of the north-European peoples, in particular, the Sami." In general - the stones on the legs.

The table for offerings, they do. Of sacrifices - a bunch of stuff lying.

It has realized that climbed high

This kind of impressed. And the truth is as mystical.

And next to the shaman.

Forest of Baba Yaga. Almost on top.

And then it was difficult to stop to take a picture - beautiful from all sides.

Of course - seids. They were there the darkness!

And the trees. Superb, though each fotkay ...

Such a lot of stuff there.

Well. Unfortunately - with my lens could not take off so that the depth was evident. Because in the words I tell you - deep. And even so, as if specially made. And more.

Swamp at the top of the mountain - that, I somehow did not expect. And there is not one. And by the way - cloudberry darkness (well, we were told we were in June - still blooming)

Types of the mountain chic.

Here's swamp

Another view. I'll try not to spread more like ...

And on this side of the mountain forest green.

Well, we went there with a guide. There would be some - probably would come down to the first drop - and think that everything is nothing more to look. And here - we walked all day, 8 hours exactly.
This lake. As a conductor - healing. But something was nifiga not hot, and we did not swim)))

Watchman. Over marsh monitors.

Stairs. One would have had never found. If only I stumbled.

Again on top.

Tree. Next. In the words of the conductor - if you see a tree - just beside Seid.

The highest point of the mountain. Not to measure itself - the guide said)))

Unnoticed by the time passed on the hill - it is the evening sun shining on the lens

Another lake.

Also Seid. Husband built a)))

Another staircase.

Time passed quickly. The conductor said that we certainly do not have time to see everything, but to be honest - when going down, I realized that all the feet kerdyk. We go down for a long time, and well, that still kept on his feet.
With regard to mysticism, and other miracles - no mystery I have not noticed. Yes, the stones on the legs, strange trees. But it is not terrible, on the contrary - it is interesting. Of course, different people who imagine that nafantaziruet Explorer ... - well, feels that people want to see on the mountain - picks up the story accordingly. With us - neighing, he told how come especially zamorochennye comrades, portals open to parallel worlds, flying saucers catch. Basically, in autumn, there is just the very same mushroom grow.
I read that the electronic appliances on the Mount does not work, do not fotkayut cameras, phones are silent. Well what can I say - Navigators in Karelia always fornication, not the first time gone is not clear where, or near the mountain, but in general - up to a maximum of Petrozavodsk will finish normally. On the mountain I did not take it. Fotik - worked. However, only one, the second almost immediately died. But he did not die mysteriously - the battery was dead there. Phone - sometimes works, sometimes it does not regard - mountain ranges, where a wave caught, somewhere in there, as lucky.
At the well it was not bad, but also reading, saying that - the people there go crazy.
In general - I have some very serious, very much disgusted. The plans - to be corrected - and once more, there, catch a UFO and walk parallel worlds.
In general - I have everything, thank you for your attention :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting