As I deduced new grade of netbooks

Elite varieties of laptops have sophisticated elements. Some have a rich finish. But it is the elite. My netbook Samsung nc-10 was covered with traces of time, its top cover of glossy became not uniformly matte and vyschepblenoy.
Here such:

With his favorite creative, preventive cleaning after I decided to elevate the animal, since he does not matter that continues to operate. Disassembled gently brushed gently, cover washed with water, and then the glass cleaner with ammonia.

Taking elite varieties of film, trimmed under the skin of the Australian aardvark, or rather buying it at the store, the name of which consist of three letters, the first letter O, I added the purchase of degreaser, which I then rubbed plastic. Back at the lab, I prepared yet, and hair dryers.

By separating the substrate from the film, or naobrot half I put it on the table, and already began to apply the adhesive layer cover netbook. And I began to edge gradually tilting in a plane parallel to the lead-pressed state. Then turning all this I became a smooth film, gradually, just a few millimeters, pulling the paper substrate.

Out of all this good, but faced a very difficult operation, bend the edges of the adhesive film.

That all happened smoothly and need a hair-piece soldering station. Its capacity is not large, as well as the weight, which is very well suited to this type of work, which unfortunately is not very good for soldering. Crooking finger film I began to heat the edge is not big temperature (picked up experimentally, about 120 degrees Celsius). And at the corners of the film itself, I also pulled. This is an intermediate result:

For more akkurutnosti heating the side of the film, I pressed them to the plastic cloth. Some places are smoothed with a finger. Here's what happened as a whole:

But akkurktnost was not quite accurate, if I do not cut off the excess. Taking a razor blade a few millimeters from the edge of plastic, I do not need to cut. In the loop was the most difficult part. as there are plastic has a complex shape. But more or less everything went as it should.

Cut had also because the periphery of the lid has a Plastic clips that need to be snapped at the border. Screws are used in the modern design of smaller, in order to save weight.

But I have already gathered, put in a matrix, and trail frame. Down below, in the sides of the inscription gnusmas seen those same clips, the same is and on top, but they do not go through.

Indeed, the cover now looks like this:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting