Story about a fake cat

I sit at work, not naughty, not a pet, doing a bit of studying the effect of papaya crop per herd of African penguins. Dad calls "Zayed, the case is." Understand -bludnyak!
Dad-captain, retired. The nature and the lack of willingness to die of hunger on a pension regularly tries to find a deal on the shore. The first years of constantly "stints" t.k.imel habit of believing people at their word. In the last 5 years realized that foul nature of the Russian "businessmen" I understand better, and began to consult before you get into the next project. At this time in the neighboring village perched Kukuyev chief of the local utilities. Just calls and does not say why, then another crap offered. Morally preparing to carry out a cordon fertilizer for growing watermelons on tomato plants or autonomous govnoubiralku runs on solar energy or something else much needed in the economy.
Came to guests desk, tea, underfoot turns Hippo-healthy black tomcat.
-Rasskazyvay That your farm has died.
Dad killed outright:
-Dobud My cat!
-Nahua? We said in chorus with Behemoth, and his voice sounded a lot more interest.
Well it's not quite me. Hippo with relief, said something like, "Ugh, swept," but just in case, crawled on the couch to watch out for that.
Next Dad told sentimental story about how an electrician Serioga mom's cat hit by a car, and that urgently requires new.
-Bat, And I got to do with what? My name is like no balls to catch cats in basements? Serge, that he can not?
Dad told the second part of "The Tale of the deceased cat." Turns Serge already gathered in the basement of the cat, but it turned out that a neighbor came S., boasted that her children were brought Persian, purebred ... shit. Mom is now desperately need the same pedigree. Plus anniversary-60 years. In general though, rhodium, but the cat should be. A ZP Seryoga 15tyr and have two children. Sergei, naturally, with grief decided to leave the astral plane, trying to find an answer to this question is in the "spirit of the Green Serpent", but was caught by Batya in the first stage of enlightenment and uestestvlen in an unnatural way. Dad logically decided that the strength of the "spirit of the Green Serpent" great and free Seregin soul can only sacrifice a cat, which was solemnly entrusted to me.
Once home, I took the bottle and tried Jamesona refer to the same "spirit" as Serge. To a certain point, when I reached the desired stage of enlightenment, the "spirit" I replied, the words from the movie "Elephant bad certificate good" and pointed at the cat Muska peacefully dryhnuschuyu on the windowsill.
With a cry of "It's brilliant, Watson," I dialed the phone tovarischa- Dimona cat owner, said that he sent a photo of cat with the question "what breed?" To which the answer was categorical-Bachkovo! Muska with sill proud meowed something like "I do not Bachkovo I basement!" And went to sleep on. I'm sad.
-A Theoretically at least for someone looks?
-H.z, Theoretically there is something of anthrax.
Further develop with girlfriend "Operation Fake cat." To do this online is siberian, and among the pictures really found similar. Print out photos, send Seregina mother, incidentally explaining that only the Siberian tiger is steeper, but he catches no mice. And, today only, and only in the long blat in honor of the 60th anniversary, are willing to sacrifice a kitten. Along the way, get in Dimona scan ancestry from his "Sphinx". Ancestry remodel, cat Muska, sprinkled a bottle of port wine, anoint Matilda and enter there. For full image creation Muska as runner up of some exhibitions, photographed on a background of my sports cups, choose a pair of smaller pieces for 2-3 places. To complete the legend tyryu from the site of a nursery-cat photo of the pope. While I develop a legend, my squaw dialers "Poteryashek" with the task of finding similar kitten. There is also a strange people: none would be glad to give the animal a normal hand instead -Why you exactly the same color? ..
-From My coat a piece of mouse otgryzli, darn fucking nothing !, Generally found, brought, washed, photographed with Muska. Well, the ending: it all, I mean the pedigree, photos and protagonist -Vasku, solemnly handed mom Seryoga.
Bottom line of the story is: 1 mom happy, she did not just purebred cat, and the coolest in the village, the son of winners of exhibitions, with pedigree, 2 S. in w ... e, together with Persia to once again not to brag, 3- Serge spend money on children, not on the Pontus, and 4 the most important -melky cat Vaska got the right to life.
I have everything. Photo protagonists attached. (Of 4 sht.ne break)
1.Sibirskaya.Original from the Internet

2.Muska-Matilda

3.Vaska

4.Skazhite it not relatives))

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting