Cat Sonia

Its origin is not known. Maybe it somewhere brought the children. Some say that it was thrown into the street neighbors - alcoholics. I met her at the door of his apartment. One went out, and met right on the doorstep. She was very young, skinny, dirty and emaciated kitten. I leaned toward her, and she immediately climbed on my hands. This behavior is very unusual for stray kittens - they usually just try to escape. She began to purr, and the legs make me "massage". This instinctive movement is called "milk step" means that the cat feels very comfortable. Perhaps this she won my heart.

I brought her home - to feed. Leave at this little creature I was not originally planned. She ate, and then lay down to sleep on the couch (which indirectly indicates the origin of her home). Then I bathed her. I must say that it is, though, and screamed and tried to escape, but in general, reacted to bathing as something inevitable, and did not cause injury.

The next day I took her to the vet. There she was examined and was told that, despite the haggard, it is very healthy kitten. Fleas and worms in there, but it is easy to deduce. The following week, she mainly slept and ate. And nephew offered to call her Sonya.

11 photos

Sonia, washed and nourished, began to look much better. In addition, it was not just street Murka and European shorthair cat (EKSH).

Initially, it was slightly larger than the mouse. Short mangy fur and mouse tail.

Very nice spotted belly. The vet said that if she and the back was a color, it would have won all the cat shows.

Sometimes it seems that Sonia - a hybrid of cats and dogs. It is always where the family gathers. In the kitchen or living room. Always greets those who come home. Lazcano and purrs.

Hybrid not only cats and dogs, but cats, dogs and a parrot :) Loves to sit or even sleep on his shoulder.

Very beautiful mottled striped coloring. Because it was nicknamed "mackerel."

Sonya any special relationship with water. Although she does not like to swim, like most cats. But always climbs to the water. One has only to open the faucet in the bathroom, it is - right there. We are temporarily living turtle (given on peredezhdku), so it just does not get out of her pelvis. Turtle, however, did not like it - it is perceived solely as Sonia predator who wants it (turtle) a snack.

Sonia loves to sit on top of the aquarium, and watch out the window. The lid on the aquarium rukozhopskaya, homemade

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting