Home wine..

What I would say in the introduction to this epic, perhaps, each YaPovets for the year past, ideally learned to repair the bathrooms, build houses, erect bath and sauna, almost everyone sitting here already presents itself on the background of the new balconies and a peasant with a pipe, which introduced in turn the word rukozhop, so that there can be more to add, without a twinge of conscience, no one has learned how to draw an owl, because really no one who has not shown and taught to confess PL teaches everyone and it is important, for example December 31 the other day, I beat the meat ax strapped with black electrical tape to him with a fork (for those who remember).
Today I want to introduce you to obsolete themselves recipe cooking wine, the procedure is so simple and at the same time should confuse that talent that I hone for 12 years, but first things first, the selection is not small when I finish, I do not know, but be sure to let you know.

Actually here it is, sort of Isabella, the date of collection on November 22, I can say that this is one of the most advanced and capricious grape varieties, in the sense that the grapes are very meaty, if I may say so, and mutnyak until subside in the sediment will pass a lot of time, to the Sami as the precipitate gave the smell of fermentation in the bouquet of wine, to have it several times to overtake, 2013 was for Isabella, here in the Crimea, not the sun, it was during aging and a set of sugar in the berries, the sky tightened evil clouds and grapes just do not have time to properly mature and simply began to disappear, it was decided to pluck what is, and to put on a successful outcome.
Looking at perёd mean, the spelling I have tighter than wine-making, another is now run across here winemakers, and begin kicking for the technology, and so the technology at everyone, I share my experience 12 years of trial and attempts, I can say that for 12 wine that I liked, it came only once.

This will cut ... How to explain not going to like everything just

At this gathering

The general plan

Completely new rubber boots will do it all ... It would be desirable to press to withdraw from the general text, and give some advice. The first and most important rule grapes do not need to wash, because that's what most white coating, which many of us have seen in the grapes, is a natural yeast, wash you dull the process of initial fermentation, pressure can be anything, and somehow, I will say only that after the crush hands are then long and tedious scratched, and in no case can not be ground for lazy, that is blendorom, the fact that the grape juice will mix with the juice of broken stalks ... my result was deplorable, to taste the wine was like humus bodyagi, although what she the taste I do not know, but that year the wine was drunk with a unique distaste for the work done

Davim all legs neatly going over their feet because if thrust into the basin both legs half spilled, you ask, why not pour a little less, but because the volume of the whole and peredavlennogo grapes is a significant difference, and in the process of pressure, you never know exactly when everything .

The general plan

It prepared containers. About packaging alone can say that the amount is less, the wine will be better, in terms of no off-flavors of fermentation, it is checked not by one year, but on the other hand to fiddle with trёhlitrovichami do not want to do, so I selected the golden mean is a 10 liter bottle in the picture 20 and 10 liter, respectively.

Temperatures outside usual for the Crimean autumn ...

In peredavlenny grape juice with the oil cake to add gaiety fermentation of sugar syrup, 20 liters of the product of the future, I fell asleep around 1, 5 kilos of sugar

Such is bodyaga happened, we leave it to ripen for 5-7 days, at the expiration of this period the grape juice will fall down and the branches and the rest tinsel rising to the top, if you are doing in terms of apartments, it is advisable to cover it all with a cloth or gauze, for a swarm of ruthless wine midges that ripen in this mesevo will not let you sleep.

Stepping back a little from the topic, a couple of my cats is a yard cat nicknamed whiner, who arrived in the summer, is constantly in the legs and myauchit, always want to eat as not feed, have tried a couple of times to show him the exit, throwing this small insolent over the fence to the neighbors ... but you have to pay tribute, he was so arrogant and hard-nosed, which now gets three meals a day, and in a particularly cold days run into the house

This is our Senka ... We moved into a private house to live and thought hard it will be castrated in the streets of all, but there it was now in a house behind the ears will not drag, right instincts take his, and as soon as I want to have runs to bowl well, respectively, and sleeps at home in the warmth.

Here they are together, yard and home

It took 5-7 days (not considered) and comes second step of separating the juice from the pomace, done by crossing drushlak. They say that the bay the second cake with boiling water can get a little more low-grade wine each, I tried a couple of times nothing comes out, and the desire and time to mess not much more to be believed in the fact that this can be done Braga and drive the moonshine, but these experiments I I get round. You may ask what kind of smoke in bottles, is the processing of gray, every time I try, that be new this year, after both the boiling water ran out a couple of bottles, I decided to sterilize the dishes gray, this process is mandatory, creativity in every far crazy enough, though powder soak, because if you do not do all this in a sterile container, the same wine lice, only this time under the water gate, will breed the larvae, and then in the same breathe, not a sight of a little nice, so one scoring on a sterile container I was sorry, and now I do not suppose the old errors, and all around were washed and get rid of unnecessary germs.
At this point, we add a little syrup. For those who think that the more sugar the wine will sladche, lost faith, it is not, the sugar in the fermentation process is converted into degrees of alcohol, but do not get involved, a lot of sugar will turn the final product in Braga, drinking will not be possible, the mood will be on zero.

That such hiking matches I ran sulfur smoke into the bottle. After pouring the wine in them will push the liquid residues of smoke, and in fact will preserve after herself in sterile bottles.

Close the bottles here so here lids and put in place more warmly about 20 days.
The principle of the water gate is simple, it is necessary that the air coming out, but did not get inside, really for the first time using prechudesnye cover is very convenient. One day I zavtykal pour water and wine quality has deteriorated, so be careful to this petty nuansu.

After 20 days, if we want to get the wine without unnecessary odors in the bouquet, it is desirable to overtake him, that is, to separate the juice from the sediment already blowers.

The precipitate is, and it must be corrected.

We shine a flashlight can see that the product is still unclear.

Distilled

The precipitate was throwing, bottle and my grass is gray again. At this point, pour sugar is strictly prohibited. Although I have not tried it, because you and I do not advise.

Pack, put together by warmer and wait when the product is finally clear the camp, of course during that time taste the brazen!

As you can see after a month conjure wife began to pour into the final container, because the process of tasting, me and friends, began to gain momentum uncontrolled.

The product turned out clear and transparent

More

The finale of my epic, that's it, you can kick.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting