Chinese ancient evil

So, today happened a mini horror-story. Funny I do not, I will describe how it was.
I sit, I mean, I read PL and nothing heralds the establishment of a topic that is doomed to drown in an incubator. Suddenly, I hear the sound of the vibrating alert, and after some time, and alarm clock. Please fell into a stupor, a couple of seconds, looked at his cell phone, he was lying nearby. Hmm, think what could ringing. I get up from the couch and went to the closet, you never know, chudachit player, though, should not be. But calm player. Meanwhile, the sound and vibration is gaining momentum and is becoming scary. I think mb neighbors, well, prefabricated houses, not the first freshness, soundproofing to hell, not even bzdnut, the neighbors will hear. I am waiting for the sound stops. Okay, I start to examine the boxes and discover something inexplicable. In the box, in a plastic case, to vibrate and the sound of breaking almost a year ago, Huawei Smart (huovey, highway, Haven, lousy - I do not know how). He is thorough broken glass, sensor, all raskovyreno me carcass posthumously Sims no cards too, and indeed was not charged. Lain year here, that's a miracle in the second half of the night. It is vibrating, ringing and the screen something yellow jumps as interference on the old telly. Get, well, the button does not react, because they do not, and those that have raskovyreny inside and the indicator blinks. Well, I just calmed down, I took akum it a couple of times by the voice and died. I look at this creation of the Chinese genius and do not understand what it was now. It is good that I did not sleep, so was willing to postpone a couple of blocks to the Great Wall, as if asleep ... Here I saw the light with such a gift. Well, so what could it be? Oh yeah ... I Photographed on a blanket.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting