Gift Parents

Ng decided all special gifts to each other do not load with presents. But our parents (and my wife) my other half think up gash gingerbread houses. I confess, I am sinful, not thought sfotkat the whole process from the beginning. But something had to capture. So: little photo on sneakers and a bit of text.

Two days makes the dough, then baked on the patterns of the desired party.

Will 7 photo.

2. Each side was cut from a large pancake (xs name), and baked in the oven. In the photo the assembly process.

3. Part of each other stick together some very sweet solution (well, my daughter, of course, it was used)

4. On the third day of this action, I was sent to a special shop. They sell sweet beads, jewelry (by the way, worth a penny).

5. Thus, the house is ready namber 1. Here's a he. True, my daughter managed polutoragodovalaya break off one half of the roof and all the trees. But it was quickly corrected.

6. To create these domische wife spent 4 full evening. I also worked on small-distracted Tuscany sweet beads. Our parents were thrilled!

7. End. Docha bring tenants to the new home.

That's all I wanted to say! Kick!
If anyone need a prescription, I lay out in the evening. All recognize his wife.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting