I updated the floor in the Khrushchev on the "new" technology

Will 29 ph + text.

Since the invasion of their favorite Khrushchev, among other things, I have a hell of a strained creak of the floor in the room. Prestressing it is not only me but also the crazy granny below. And when, after 23.00 itch to go take a leak - at first she flew creaking bed and pecked furiously whether mop, or head to the ceiling. But Grandma - a separate issue, since the cops came to me the second day of stay, when I turned on the vacuum cleaner.
Amorous adventures were also accompanied by not very romantic sounds evoke thoughts about the impermanence of life, the age of patients and joints ... or start from the bottom to beat the rhythm on the ceiling, that on the contrary disconcerting Eventually, I learned all dangerous places sex and acquired skills, Kojima himself would envy Chingachgook, moving at night to the toilet. Grandma put up with the "noisy" neighbor "move and drop the furniture every night, and people early for work!" And her tantrums and parishes threatening reduced to once every six months period. But sex is still annoying me, to the same height difference was wild - on the one hand just fell off the cabinet from the wall up to 20 cm, in the middle was a mound under the linoleum, walked shaking and other amenities.

And past a beautiful summer, when the easy money has been spent on shabashek the Mediterranean and the Black Sea. At work we are still not paid s / n. A potential guardian of the future of the family hearth gave lapel turn someone on the pretext that it is not inflamed feelings, and who explicitly stated that a normal man to 30 years should have a regular income from 2 kilobaksov, apartment in the center, but rather a private home (and More Naven have the appearance of Brad Pitt and, of course, take care of yourself for pryntsessa-peers) arose in the general well-known question, sounded when the classic Chernyshevsky.
It was decided that the remains of the savings to keep an on revelry and questionable one-time communication, and to put on a good cause - to understand the same with the hated sex, but at the same time to occupy themselves in their spare time, in order to distract from nepozitivnyh thoughts on the situation in the country and the society potreblyadtsva)

Dilute the dirt with a wet screed tankers and other nasty things not wanted. Seen enough on YouTube some drop dead thing - dry screed - Knauf technology super-pole and decided that it would be unlikely to master the complicated business of furniture. To put it mildly, I was wrong.
Unlike food, which I did on mood and availability of time and money that did not affect its functionality, with room for a year and a half, it was impossible to delay, all the work carried out in poslerabochee time, sometimes on weekends. Frankly, the more I would be for such did not take the money to pay a spice. and do not go on the sea or in the mountains once again)

And here I was waylaid first scribe - the battery is not hung on brackets, as it should be, and stood on churbachke, which relied on the linoleum o_O few days it has taken to get hammer and zafigachit 12th reinforcement in the wall on which to base the radiator . Besides, he was not much on the horizon and attempt to equalize led to the imbalance of plastic pipe that sprung a leak at an American oprescovke heating system, the benefit was calculated at an early stage and a lot of water has run not

3.Vtoroy the scribe was much global. I naively thought that creak under the linoleum planks because just going to throw them away and start filling. But no - the floor with linoleum proved to be one more, soaked with oil paint, then another, then some crap reminding Burning roofing material with a pungent odor, in addition alternate different layers of guano from Soviet newspapers, to blankets. All this was generous nailed down different caliber and bathed in the same color.

4. A creaking itself tie! These rukozhopye builders made crate of bars and rods, and filled all the DSP, it's all cracked and there were a shake, cake thickness ranged from 8 to 15 cm, at the edges of the above. in the center below. Under all of these on the stove itself more and cardboard lying, it is unclear why.

5. In the general scope of work so robust design vyros.Na couple of cubes of concrete. Racked all claw like Gordon Freeman, only black, no drills, so that screening was not much, but the dust was everywhere. Chunks of concrete bore handles from the fifth floor, smaller cargoes in bags and also endured. A bunch of boards - this is the same crate that complicate scrapped

6. But the foreman very pleased any chaos

7. In the interior of the urban jungle)

8. The heaviest behind, is now cleaning fines

9. Where to take the building cleaner? The dust is removed with a vacuum cleaner Samsung cheap bag tight crouch and a half square meters, the thought burn it, but survived and even functions)

10. Now there is where to park their vehicles)

11. Waterproofing on the 5th floor and not really necessary, but it was decided to still do, the more lead to a chandelier that granny was on top of the floor slab in the hose and went into the hole in the center of the room, and had the dubious riser termination. By the way around the riser from perfleksa fashioned fence to dismantle at my tie is not crumbled into the hole from him.

12. Ordered Materials - here, I confess, took advantage of wage labor - are two small but strong swarthy fellow in just 1200 r lifted the heavy plates and bags of expanded clay for a couple of hours. I then bought additional 5 bags and ohrenel, zataskivaya them on the 5th floor - imbued with boundless respect for those guys.

13. Quality) Expanded clay proved horseradish - a fraction of 0.05 is needed - that is, particle sizes up to 5 mm, and brought into the crushed waste, which came across stones and up to 5 cm. Generally needed on the recommendation of the so-called Knauf "Kompevit" - originally formed as a necessary, but not crushed. But such happiness to our city, turned out not to carry and ordered only a wagon from Moscow or even from abroad. Because it was uttered the magic word "dahusim" and take what there is.

14. Finally dragged

15. What is the damping tape in our town knew, but did not carry, because I had to take penofol and dissolve it on tape

16. "I am a mother Engineer" Of course, there are special rules for dry screed, but they cost a fortune and find unrealistic. Putting beacons, as in the wet screed did not want - technology, such as broken. And in vain - there were a lot sekasa aligned to the laser level without fixed beacons.

17. "Afiget - toilet!»

18. The invention in action - exhibition on laser level guides podsypaya concrete block, and then gently leveled else

19. faction that suspiciously all - threw sheets like them - suspicions intensified

20. put more land without securing each other, gave lie

21. And it was-not-been - began to stack plates prokleivaya PVA twisting and special screws for GVL

22. The process

23. The supervisor also evaluates new coating

24. The matter is nearing completion

25. From the first person - the alignment is already without guides

26. Finally, it came to the laminate, although these slabs any floor can be put

27. Quality assurance laying

28. Inventory

29. Final

The final difference was 2-3 mm from one end (while stuffing his hand, apparently) that compared to 45-50mm, much better. Rustling, I feared not hear, do not walk the floor, no squeaks, too - about the insulation will not say anything - the idea of ​​a cake of 50-100 mm expanded clay, gypsum fiber board 20 mm in combination with a damper tape, much better than the conventional DSP. Who will tell you that it was necessary to make a cake with professional opupitelny Sound insulation materials - wood and let him go, IMHO - if there is a serious loot for repair - it is better to sell Khrushchev, add it to the hut and take in the new house.
Grandma ceiling batter ceased, though recently still resorted to, but write off to the next exacerbation, besides, it is now a new game - other neighbors dog was brought, mutt barks, the grandmother answered knocks on the wall, but I did the room can not hear)

The budget for this adventure - 14 thousand - plate GVL, expanded clay, glue, screws and climb another 7, 5 thousand - laminate, deadline - 2 months, but it was not due to evening work - volleyball did not want to throw and binge on weekends) Room 17 m2

Right now try to change jobs, and then I will bring to mind the wall zapilivaem boxes illuminated ceiling, wardrobe and other furniture, and can report navayal if yapovtsam will be interesting)

All - I ended up - not much kick - for the experience of this has not yet been asked and there was nobody, I hope the report is useful to someone)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting