Abandon hope all ye who read it

- In your body is not found the brain.
Use as a major spinal?
However, the epigraph.

Allow yourself a bit of home philosophy. Not in the sense that on the stool, but simply from the perspective of a man not burdened dogmas and reputation, which can be stained.

There is among atheists believe that after death, there is complete and irrevocable oblivion. And here I have a question - what if? No, I certainly understand the prerequisites - the heart has stopped, the brain is shut down, the body had decomposed - everything compactly, so to speak, la Comedie.
Who actually said that every one of us - lives in the brain of your body? Strictly speaking, what are the grounds on?
In fact, if you dig into the history of physiology and anatomy, it turns out that the conclusion that the brain - the human abode, I was made by exclusion.
Well - do not think the same people the liver, it is necessary for the other (hello, New Year), or is there left heel? So brute force, under the function of the brain was only thinking.
On the other hand, if there is a body, he has to perform some kind of function? Even the use of the appendix is, and the substance in the skull zhruschey 20% of the energy consumed by a person, what is the use? The food does not digest, blood drives are not, it turns out that in addition to how to think, no matter what the brain does not fit.
That is, we think it is the brain, the brain dead - a man died. As told to Winnie the Pooh, "I think - well!».
That's all the two sides came to a unanimous opinion that the main body of thought - the brain in the head. Well, if the findings are made, it remains a theory to fit the facts.
Well, you already feel the horror of personal existential end? While yes - a bit early.

There will be 3 text with pictures.

There would I need to take up the proof of the thesis that a person does not think the brain, for example due to hardware limitations banal. But it will take a lot of time. For those interested, I would suggest to start from here. When the post-mortem existence proves an atheist - it's funny. Until then, until you begin to be covered with goose bumps.
We assume you have any doubt that you - it is you brain, and death - this is the end.
But what is the alternative? What if we sort of incomprehensible computer architecture? Information code is not recorded in the substance of the human body, as elsewhere - a quantum superposition, strings, air? A body - suit, doll, which provides energy and then discarded as spent rocket stages.
It's one thing when the priests talk about unprecedented opportunities for dairy rivers and ten guriyah fifth the size, and the other - when atheists explain the need poslesmertnogo existence of the anthropic principle and the development of nature, where our minds - a tool to obscure its purpose.

You may have experienced the phenomenon when someone, usually not very young, says something like "would rather die, I'm so tired of living." And often the life of the speaker is not that terrible, or full of unbearable suffering. But people are already considering death as a deliverance, and there looms a bummer.
Do not scare the hell with a frying pan, but a vague fear that beyond not complete oblivion, and a change of scenery.
Agree, for an atheist such a turn much worse priests' fantasies, all the hopes - the ashes. And then there's the other atheists make confusion, proving the possibility of existence after death.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting