Vital))

Just now I changed two plumbing pipes ... It was necessary to disunite drains in the bathroom, adjust and recover since new nodes. Well, I went to the top floor, has warned that 2:00 is not poured a drop. People treated with understanding.
 Disunite. Customized. Just in case I keep a bowl at the ready. Plumbers in the basin look skeptical. I am perplexed slightly. When the buzzing in the pipe. Plumbers sharply Rushed out of the closet and began already in the corridor.
 I basin under the pipe. I stand waiting ... Some conscious neighbor washed his hands - poured a couple of glasses of soapy waters. I leaked water in the pipe, and so what I ask of Rushed.
 I listen to a thriller. They changed the knee and sleeves in a 16-storey building on the 2nd floor. Shut off the water, we walked to the apartment is not polzovalis.Prigotovili basin just in case.
 In the midst of a replacement ... buzzing in the pipe. Con basin and are kept. The 16th floor is about 40 meters. Gee ... square in half times the mass. Massa was apparently a kilogram and a half. Consistency could not be determined. Speeding up to 100 kilometers an hour and a half kg of shit moistened volichkoy dolbanuli in a basin. Basin escape from the hands.
 Shit turned to dust on impact - shattered into molecules and even layer to cover the entire toilet simultaneously slapped all open in surprise physiological holes plumbers. A minute later, they realized that there is no water in the house - they themselves have blocked ... Start cutting the eye. Touch to nothing is impossible - and then not otmoesh. Found at the soup kitchen in kastrule and washed their hands. Later we went to the basement and opened the water ...

From

Tags

See also

New and interesting