OUT OF MY HEAD

< Tim Skorenko

Leave me a little bit more - keychain with chain and multiple photos on a rainy day, put finally diaeresis over the "e" and the point at the end of this sentence. And do not put anywhere else. Get away from me, because inside there is no place to go to where you live and so long ago, when I was from another crappy test, I would have driven you away without any "buts". Leave me, my, do not crave divine Caesar, leave me three words, I'll give them another, leave my memory only the smell of hair and skin, and take away the light, since I deserved rest. Leave me to me, do not fly the same now with you, it is known: born to fly to crawl - in any way. I gave up without a fight: so you and surrender without a fight, without unnecessary emotions, without a shot and throw

. Yes, whoever I was - a great blind Homer, soldier of fortune, who was born on this night, catcher ghosts, Spanish Carabinieri - you hardly will manage to me something else to help. Do you think you ran away? Do you believe in that? I know better because you have in me. Winter after winter: no, as before, the summer and clots terrible, oppressive darkness. You should not care what happened to me; I was dead - it does not matter, I'm drunk - and ... me. Once upon a time we lived only a only a couple of blocks: then you yourself separated by a blank wall. And now, when the distances become longer a thousand times, but at least five thousand, you suddenly showed up in my theater box and frolic well there, whoop, play, shoot.

Leave me a little - your address, just in case, because who knows what lies ahead of me, I could be better, but you do not become better (much better now!) - So away from my chest. Take yourself, you hear? Take it, take a look across the sea to infinity, your voice, your external world, take the whole, do not leave with me, in addition to three words. They leave, and yourself - take

. Well, I went to a tautology, a jungle of meanings, I forgot about the beginning, confused at the end. Flying calendar stories, prime numbers, the dragon dies, the crown of beauty awaits. I merged into nothing, running away from the main theme, to whom - wink, and to whom - waved. As long as you are in me, I, as an internal system failure, myself I can not give all else.

Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting