Having lived in Spain for 100 euros per month

Remember anecdote?

"There are two general, and our American.
Russian brags:
 - Our soldiers received daily 2000 calories!
 - Well, that, and our soldiers get 4,000 calories a day - meets American.
 - Bullshit NATO muzzle, the soldiers can not eat two bags a day swede !!! »

So it is with me. Well, I'm not master in the past month two buckets lentils :) So thanks to everyone who voted for the increase in the budget of the experiment up to 200 euros, but we will try to meet the 100.
Frankly, I expected that the majority will vote for 50 euros, and I will have to tighten their belts. And you see for yourself how the scales lie on the first picture :)

Let me remind the experimental conditions. I take 100 euros for 4 weeks to buy food and drink just for them and at times spread statements: what is bought, how much cost that is cooked. I promise not to steal, do not beg, do not hold products and not to seek pasture (especially out of season :))
Rent apartments, communal, transport costs and the drug is not taken into account only food and drink. In the experiment involved only me, without family members.
But! In my announcement I responded to several people who have expressed a desire to join the project. Now, with me fighting for the survival of the inhabitants of Bavaria, Bulgaria, Moscow, Kharkov and the North-West region of Russia. Compare the conditions of life in different parts of the world - a very interesting exercise. So, if you have the desire and opportunity - to join! Tell in the comments, what city you live and when you plan to start, and I'll add you to the list.
Links to reports, the participants gathered at the end of the post.

And yet - a few words about my start.
Yesterday I devoted dopivaniyu malnutrition and household stocks are "lost without me," and the purchase of the first batch of products. I reasoned that if I spend 10 euros every three days, just to lay in a hundred. I decided to spend the first ten in the "Mercadona" pretty cheap supermarket. Al Campo and Lidl cheaper, but they are more and more difficult to get to them with a stroller (with a child). But necessity makes -'ll get.

First came a symbolic purchase. In June 2010, I also began to "acquire farm" with chamomile tea packs. By the way, this is one of the few products that did not affect inflation. Three years ago, the same pack cost 40 cents.

The first visit to the store - focus on cereals. Figure 68 cents. Kilo oatmeal with fruit additives - 1.59 euros. Garbanzo aka chickpeas, also known as chickpeas (the stem which Baron Munchausen climbed to the moon) - 1.49 euros. Garbanzo I like more than the lentils.
Something will be enough for a couple of weeks, but something on the month.

That box of beer handy. Happy times, when it was possible to spend 20 euros for a beer kit. But it took only a week :)

January-February - not the best time to buy vegetables, prices have reached the annual maximum. But in "Mercadona" always have a few products that are declared super-discount. This time the lucky cucumbers (69 cents instead of 1.55 euros per kilo), broccoli and cauliflower (at 99 cents per kilo). I took everything. Plus apples at 1.10 euros.

Fresh milk 85 cents, the cheapest yogurt - 64 cents. It is hard to imagine in what other situation, I would drink milk :)

Actually on the food budget is almost gone. I took the cheapest frozen fish. Normally, of course, we take only fresh. Colas de merluza translated as "tails Hake." 2.95 euros for 950 grams.

Salt, sugar and other seasonings, bread, olive oil and alcohol in the food basket is not fit. And so the first check turned out to 11.38 euros.

Pull on this set of three days is easy, though tedious. At breakfast - oatmeal (with such a flow pack will last for 15-20 days) and milk.

At lunch and dinner - a piece of fish with rice or garbanzo and broccoli or cauliflower. Plus cucumber.
Garbanzo must first soaked in water (under the instruction - 12 hours in fact - 5), then cook (as per instructions - 3 hours, in fact - 2). But it is delicious lentil :)

The next report - roughly three days.

The subjects in other towns:
hnyu, Bulgaria, starting on January 26 Report 1 - 7 leva.
jo_pa57, Chelyabinsk, starting January 27, the report 1 - 1000 rubles
domashnyaya, Alicante, Spain, starting January 27.
dinamotor (living on $ 28!), North-West region of Russia, the announcement.
sicilysun, Moscow, starting on January 27 announcement.
cookie_on_tour, Kharkiv, starting on January 27 announcement.
artemdragunov, Bavaria, starting February 1 announcement.
iks_men, Kazan, starting February 1.
gloxy, Mariupol, starting February 1 announcement.
maxim_korzhov, Ekaterinburg, starting February 1.

Here, for example, that you can buy in Bulgaria on 7 leva (160 rubles)

Join! This entertaining and useful.

via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting