Ural dumplings zapostili onion on background ...

One of the most famous and beloved by audiences KVN "Ural dumplings" visited with concerts in Ukraine. January 25 "dumplings" acted in Kiev. Of course, we could not resist a visit to the hottest point of the city - Independence Square. There, amid the barricades Ural artists even took some photos. According to the only woman in the team - Julia Mikhalkov - nothing terrible happens on Independence: all sounds like a theatrical production for decoration.

"At first I was screaming:" Do not go there! "But we got into the center of the fence and I could not believe his eyes - there quietly and no one shoots. Policemen stand with shields, not bothering anyone. I was very sorry for Kiev, everything is destroyed, shop windows smashed. But the city is living a full life. In Dnepropetrovsk, Donetsk and Kiev, we have collected a full house, no one even thinks about politics, "- he said« URA.Ru »Mikhalkov.

Frivolous photos from the Maidan with the same comments "dumplings" posted on social networks, triggering outrage subscribers. I had to remove some - Yulia confessed.

PROOF and other footage.

What do you think about these bows? They would have against the background of the Babi Yar sfotkalis smiling!
Well for myself a couple of pictures, but on your background ... It is in any gate.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting