The new rule in a taxi

I went yesterday for a taxi.
Drove - wagon. He could do three things at once: taxi, smoking and talking.

I'll talk a lover, that's asking:

- A funny stories and incidents with customers visited?

- Of course! Above the roof! You know, I even decided to book on the subject write ...

- Yes you that!

- Aha! True, I myself write something not very good, my wife - a teacher, I dictate to her, she writes ...

- So-so. Tell us something!

Then he looked at me with an expression: "A library is not a thief thou hour?" One looked so suspicious, but continued.

- Well, that's okay. History:

It works we kid. Vic, 20-25 years, a high-spirited, is engaged in motorcycles, in a sense - to drive, but not on the road - he likes motocross. As free time, going to the track, where he Motik, well there on the dirt jumps.
So, he skated once, put the bike sat in the car going home.
Calls Manager "Vit, where are you?". He said: "Why, drove up to the house." She told him: "Vit, then such a situation, take the order next to your house, and no one to go - the car broke. Women should be at the airport, help me out! ».

Vic, of course, said that they say, I'm just a motorcycle, sweaty, dirty, tired, I would take a shower to begin with, and then on the line. But there is no one to go to, and a woman on a plane is late, do nothing, says, "Okay, take." Took address traveled.
Arrive at. There's a woman with a suitcase near the entrance.
Already on the nerves and yell at him: "Where you go! I'm waiting for half an hour! I have a flight !!! I 3 hours car ordered! "And everything like that, in general, hysterical. In short, Vic got under distribution. Sitting, grinding his teeth, angry. And it is something to do with it, babe, and do not say anything, and a reluctance to substitute office. Throws her suitcase in the trunk, it is - in the back seat, and continues: "And all the dirty car, helmet and then some rolls !!!»

And lying in the back seat of his motorcycle helmet. It is all sweaty after a workout.
Vic here and thought, "I'll Sha!»

He, with a serious view of it and said:

- A woman, and that you have not heard about the new rules?

- What rules ?!

- On the first day the law came in which taxi passengers necessarily obliged tacked even behind and go to the helmet. This helmet is for you. Tacked Wear!

Baba takes we send, but it is wet inside, sweaty, says:

- He's wet, I'm not going to wear!

- I'm sorry, these rules have not yet put on, we will not go.

Do nothing: the airport, the plane, in a hurry. Wear a helmet, swears:

- Young man, why, if such a law, you have no disposable caps?

- Sorry, but hats are over, the law recently introduced ...

- I'll complain about you!

A woman strapped in, wearing a helmet, drove.
The helmet nikamilfo talk on the phone, because while riding, she never called.
They arrived at the airport, inflamed the woman ran out of the taxi and rushed to the registration. "I'll complain about you!" - He said instead of "bye" and vanished.

Half an hour later, the stories, there ugorayu all dispatch. Calls, a client say, "Why do you have no disposable caps?". Well, the girl did not understand the controller is connected to a senior manager. He said about 10 minutes to enter, any such cap and that it should be him. When he realized he was nearly severed - laughed vpokatushku!

"That's the story." - Said the carrier

"Yes, lying, I suppose." - I thought - "But funny !!!" here

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting