Lithuanian politicians are calling to follow the path of Russia.

Lithuanian MP Petras Grazhulis horrified Europeans in Strasbourg and colleagues from Lithuania made to feel uncomfortable, wrote today, February 7, the Lithuanian portal Delfi. Arriving for the first time in the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, the MP did not spare praise Russian law banning the promotion of homosexuality. Grazhulis urged all of Europe to follow the example of Russia, according to TV Lietuvos rytas.

"The thought was there. Obviously, arriving for the first time, it was not implemented. I think when there will be another session, then try to assemble a group and see how many will gather signatures of those who did not officially endorse the on-going policy of the EU and the Council of Europe "- said Grazhulis. The politician is sure that Russian-called homophobic laws in the future will support many of his colleagues from the West.

"The EU - it's all some kind of cradle of the expansion, which carries a different evil in the EU. Look, as now attack Russia, it passed a law prohibiting the promotion of homosexual relations. And I do not want to give in to this pressure and sustain his line, "- continued the policy.

Most European parliamentarians question Grazhulis, writes Delfi, shocked, and had come with him, Lithuanian delegates said that blushed with shame. Member of the faction of the Social Democrats Birute weight argues that political factions of the Diet must be more responsible politicians delegate to the Council of Europe. "We feel uncomfortable, I think that the members of the Lithuanian delegation to behave more solid" - outraged weight.

"Strasbourg - it does not place the spread of hatred. Since 1993 I was there such views did not see, despite the fact that I was between Zyuganov and Zhirinovsky, but such sounds calling for hatred hunting horn is not even heard of them, "- wondered conservative Emanuelis.Zingeris.

Another point of view presented itself Grazhulis. As REGNUM in the Information Policy Bureau, he became the object of criticism in the media of Lithuania because of the fact that refused to gatherings with politicians after the session in Strasbourg in the bath. "The public space was reported that a member of the Seimas of Lithuania Petras Grazhulis in Strasbourg has led to confusion and Europeans to embarrass colleagues from Lithuania. Members of the delegation are spreading various rumors that are not fully correspond to reality, "- said in a statement bureau policy.

"I want to announce that during the Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly, I do not collect any signatures, and even not officially acted on her speech. And the Russians have always just attack, although Gennady Zyuganov, who I supposedly friendly whispering, did not exist. I think this slander campaign started, because I refused to "dabble" in the sauna complex with a bare weight and other members of the delegation after the meeting of the delegation, and chose the cultural program of the castles in Baden Baden. Apparently angry that I did not approve of such European values, which all naked playing in the baths, "- said Grazhulis.

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting