In the hospital in Chita resigned majority of doctors.

"The salary below a possible idea of ​​it. The midwife receives 9,000 rubles and 14,000 rubles a doctor, despite all the statements on the average wage. Of course, with the amount of work that performs consulting, salary - incommensurable. We have two thousand generations, we should at the same time 1, 3000 Women on the account for pregnant women, we have a huge number of visits. Advice - leading in the region, thus performs huge amount of work, with good performance. We found it impossible for themselves. Humiliating and degrading. At the same time all the stands screaming that the average salary is very high, in fact it is not so "- said the chief doctor Vorobets.

According to the chief doctor, counseling staff decided to create a precedent - all written applications for dismissal.

From myself:
Now what do mums, we are to be registered in this consultation, and then went to another city. I grew up and learned not in the Medical Chita, but I left there, the cost per square meter of 47 thousand rubles, or by us to buy nothing, and I have a wife - also a doctor. Go to another city (but also in Zab. Region, where salaries are higher and provide office accommodation).
My tetya- head nurse gynecology (just obeying the maternity hospital), not only that the recent salary is less and less so because of the reorganization of its position subject to reduction, the chief doctor explicitly states that it does not know what to do with it.

But I'm not discouraged, Russia is big, we are young, we find a place under the sun, but the Trans-Baikal Territory, we have to leave, because life here for most (light 3.75 kW petrol 35p, silent about products) - is unreasonably expensive ...

ps my specialty salary Chite- 10-12, at zheny- also about 10. Rent apartments- 16 and above. On 5 tr not live, so we lost Chita.

"February 7 team prenatal Chita city maternity hospital in the Shilov, resign, attended the reception at the edge of the Minister of Health Michael Lazutkina. It turned out to be unaware of the situation in the medical facility. "

"We brought our Lazutkin raschetki January. He did not even know that the average salary of a doctor we have 15 thousand rubles, and nurses - 9000. Given that people are working on the 1, 5 and 2 bet. With that, our hospital is the highest in the city. Given that the volume of work and the burden on the staff - the highest, we have the same people do not see their families, almost live at work. »
source- zabmedia.ru/?page=news&text=64200

A source.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting