What Putin spoke with Obama and a half hours

So, as we already know, tonight, our president, Vladimir Putin did not give sleep: what Obama calls, the Hollande, the Ban Ki-moon ... So an analogy: the deer call, then seal. What do you need? Chocolate ...

As chocolate Ukraine was at stake. Sweet piece, through which America solves a lot of questions approaching our borders and Europeans their interest.
We all have voiced that they have expressed concern about the introduction of troops into the territory of Ukraine, but only Obama conversation lasted 1, 5 hours! Think about what can be negotiated during that time!
In fact, the question of Ukraine was decided last night, and it seems to some how the two sides reached agreements. Not for nothing in the European media, controlled by the "masters of the world" finally began to appear scenes that power in Kiev came extremists. And even more surprisingly caused the subjects that Russia has the right to the eastern and southern Ukrainian lands.

It looks like Ukraine today sawed ... I do not want to believe it, because what is happening now in many cities of Ukraine, where people cheered and wait for the Russian will take them back under its wing, in the end may not happen. People have filled independence and want to live in the same country as it was before and does not think that will happen tomorrow with their fate if the European and American proteges took a bite of their homeland. In western Ukraine, not all of Bandera and extremists! What they seized power there and keep at bay the people does not mean that ordinary people, too, for them. And nip off the east and leave the west of Ukraine, casting adrift a significant part of the population is to betray them and get his side abscess extremism that sooner or later manifest itself, because we have seen what can be and what these people are doing.
Only one way out: go all the way or do not get involved in this business. I hope that Vladimir Vladimirovich has defended all of Ukraine, and not arranged for her section. I wonder what the cost was ... I think very soon we will know about it.
Remember that it was immediately after the war with Georgia ... that's right: we clearly felt it word crisis ... but until then the whole world cried crisis, the crisis ... and we just did not have it! Russia lived quite well ... So Obama has just warned that we have to pay ... Remember all our stock and reserve melted smoothly migrated abroad by falls in financial markets, and other levers of influence on the economy. Let's hope that this time we are just a little bit prepared for such events.
Time will tell.

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting