7 years for the resistance

Involved in the case was the father of many children from Verkhnemamonsky District - it can cause him to 7 years for resistance to robbers. In December last year to his house raided by unknown. Protecting the home and children, Alexander Kolesov has struck one of the raiders serious bodily injury - broke several ribs and smashed his head. The intruder wrote a statement to the police. Now the owner of the house waiting for the trial.

The seven-year Sasha still afraid of strangers and at the sight of strangers hiding behind his older brother. Another two months ago, she was waiting for my mother every evening from work and opened the door for her. But that ill-fated day, instead of Mom broke into the house, three drunken men in masks.

Source

Alexander Teleses, villager Mamonovka "She thought it was my mother opened the door, pushed her, she fell to the toolbox. Well, I did, well, we still have a baby ".On the protection of girls at first rushed brother Denis, after it ran out into the corridor and father. Two attackers landlord immediately pushed out the door. Third rushed into the fray.

Alexander Teleses, villager Mamonovka: "He tried to hit me, but then the door aperture, it just did not work, because the stalk something big too. Well, to accompany the children to the hall, I grabbed for cutting, he held, pushed and pressed it here ».

According to Alexander, it all happened in a matter of minutes. The owner of the house tried to push the intruder out of the window, at the time of his accomplices who find themselves on the street, bursting iron door. As a result, fights attacker unconscious. Alexander called an ambulance and the police.

Alex Cherednikov, head of the investigation group of the Interior Ministry of Russia in Verkhnemamonsky District: "In relation to the house owner, we also had to open a criminal case under Article 111, in view of the fact that at this stage are set serious injuries to one of the attackers detained them." < br />
It turned out that one of the attackers had already served in jail for the murder of 8 years, others also had problems with the law. Now they face up to 12 years in prison. A master of the house will have to undergo a psychiatric examination. If the experts prove that at the time he was the protection of passion, then Alexander Telesova can blame only exceeded the necessary self-defense. Otherwise, he will be responsible for the intentional infliction of grievous bodily harm one of the attackers.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting