Winter Activities

I want to tell you about the rest, which my husband and I got 6-8 February.

We live in the center of the country, and the rest went to the north, where a beautiful nature and have the opportunity to see something, even in winter. Selecting accidentally fell on Moshav Arbel (Moshav (Hebrew. מוֹשָׁב; literally "village" - the kind of rural settlements in Israel. In its classic form is moshav agricultural community, acting on a cooperative basis in the field of supply and marketing at the partial or complete socialization labor and ownership of the means of production, but as a rule, while maintaining the individual land-use members of Moshav as a lease of individual land holdings and the implementation of the principles of individual consumption. Today in Israel there are over 400 moshavim.) Later, it became clear that taking there only couples without children, which we were very happy, because the silence was there even during the day. As soon as we got out of the car, I immediately began to take pictures.

31 picture.

We settled in the house, "Rosemary," there were still "lemon" and "Roots" ("Thyme"). The house has a small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, electric machine with hot and cold water (cooler) (2):

This holiday is something reminds me of the Soviet camp site. You have where to stay, where to store the products have and where they cook and recreation program Plan itself. Mi_nus - if broke to go somewhere to eat, you need to stand at the stove. Pl_yus - you are not tied to a schedule of dinners in the hotel, do what you want, how you want to sleep.
To say that the place is immersed in greenery, it would be wrong, but it was still nice to plunge into the atmosphere of the countryside. This is our house (3):

In addition to the beds, fireplace, TV, DVD, in each house has its own hot tub (4):

Tea, coffee, sugar, milk, corn flakes, salt, pepper, olive oil, fruit preserves and even were given the hosts. The house had a lot of pleasant things (5):

Local inhabitants (6):

The yard has a sauna, virtually next to our house, which is very convenient - in the evening to warm up, warm up and quickly run back to her (7):

Also at our disposal were large Jacuzzi (8):

And an indoor pool with a constant temperature of + 33C. On the porch of the house with a pool has a small exhibition of ancient musical instruments (9):

Here are some more Beauty (10):

In the evening we got to Tiberias. This town is right next to the Sea of ​​Galilee. Galilee, better known as the Sea of ​​Galilee, and in the ancient and modern Israel as Lake Kinneret (Hebrew. ים כנרת, «Yam Kinneret") - a freshwater lake in the north-east of Israel. Coast of the lake is one of the lowest areas of land in the world - an average of 213 m below sea level. This is the lowest freshwater lake on Earth. The water level is subject to change during the year depending on rainfall and water consumption. On the west coast is the town of Tiberias. The name "Sea of ​​Galilee" given the city Tiberias (Tiberias modern) on the western shore of the lake. The city was founded in the I n. e. and named in honor of the Roman emperor Tiberius. More upotrebimo translations of biblical texts the gospel the name "Sea of ​​Galilee" is given in Galilee, Israel's historical area, which limits the lake from the east (11):

In the evening, especially not pofotografiruesh, but here's what happened (12):

In the morning at the agreed time, we brought breakfast. If that was not enough, I would say that we had breakfast, made sandwiches on the road and still have (13):

Our way back was through Tiberias, many photos done directly from the machine (14):

That tour tightened. A lot of tourists, even in winter. Yellow bus - an old, more modern managed to shoot only in motion (15):

That ended a city, on the road more relaxed (16):

After nearly two hours of road, we arrived at the summit of Mount Hermon (laugh, I also for the first time as she heard neighing horse aki). Hermon (Hebrew. הר חרמון - Hermon, probably comes from חרם [Jeremy] - "ban") - a mountain range in the Anti-Lebanon mountain range. Hermon highest point - 2814 m above sea level - is also the highest point of the entire Anti-Lebanon. Array length of about 60 km, an area of ​​about 1,000 square kilometers. The southern slopes of the Hermon, falling partly pass into the Golan Heights. Israel owns 70 square kilometers of the rock mass, which is about 7% of its total area. The highest point in Israel - 2236 m above sea level. Hermon is the highest mountain of Israel, and the only place where you can practice winter sports. Most of Israel's territory is the nature reserve Hermon (17):

Snow, unfortunately, was not, but went on a cable car to the top. Not a pleasant feeling. On the way back fun seeing is (18):

Although it was February 7, it was felt, would soon spring (19):

All flowers and greens (20):

Here we are back in the moshav. This served as a landmark sign. By the way, do not advertise (21):

The same picture is clearly visible from entering the house, designed for people with disabilities. Place in the parking lot so it was designated and was almost beside the footpath.
In the evening, it was decided to sit in the courtyard of the stove (22):

So we try how to make fondue (this process was first conceived as a separate issue in "'s cooking", but did not grow together). Importantly, it is 3 kinds of different cheese, one of which - goat (23):

Fondyushnitsu I gathered is strictly according to instructions (24):

It is understandable that has consumed everything and did not even burnt (25):

Already on fondue I ran a local - red, then black, apparently a neighbor (26):

They fought for the barbecue (27):

Well, my husband something perepalo (28):

In the morning I could not resist one more time to photograph our yard (29):

Collect all the things, we decided to finally have a walk in the place, we found the archaeological excavation of the synagogue (30):

And we saw the Sea of ​​Galilee to the mountain - beautiful! (31):

Posted in [mergetime] 1393063871 [/ mergetime]
On this I have everything. (Costs - about $ 450 for all + petrol).
P.S. The post was created as a photo report about the rest, and is not intended for any other purpose.
P.P.S. All men Yap congratulations on the upcoming February 23 !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting