Men's joy.

I want to share my joy, boast ... and tell you how, what and how much.

4 photo.

It all started 2, 5 months ago. Largely by accident and we can say for the company, I decided to go to the shooting range and fired up postrelyat.I purchase its largely "sport" projectile. We were shooting from a pistol Yarygin M16. Unfortunately, in our country, buying and wearing of such weapons is prohibited. So the choice fell on "in trauma» grand power t12. Let's start from the beginning.

To obtain a permit to carry a weapon of self-defense should be:
a) Get medical help. Almost like rights. Price from 1 to 3 sput
b) pass the course. We in the city (Novosibirsk) price of one at all - 3 sput. It includes training- theory and practice (3 attempts of AEs and 2 attempts of melkashki) ekzamen- theory and practice.
From our flow theory passed all who read at different billets At least 4 out of 15 otseklos.Spravedlivo it should be noted that in our group there were 4 Highlander, so they have not been able to master this work of 5 pages A4))).
With practice, too, everything is quite simple -Gives two shots of AEs and 2 of melkashki. It is necessary to meet the 10 seconds in the first case and 30 in the second. During this time you need to charge the gun, take aim, say - stop shooting. Shot, get to the Mechain)) and provide weapons for inspection.
Do not passed this stage we have one guy (by the way the military) The fact that the poor guy stuttered badly and keep within ten seconds, alas, could not. Threat Training at work. And here perevalnovalsya, but all his razveselisl - "ssstotoy SCS time- ssuka." Well, I think the second attempt, he passed)
c) apply for the licensing and the Commission of the license (fee 110P)
d) Wait for a month - during which time you can buy safe and srukozhopit it to a wall (in two planes) I left a safe 1, 5 sput
e) a month and get a license to buy weapons)
e) for 2 weeks mark a combat unit)) in licensing and license commissions had worked.
When you purchase GP me extremely happy with the price - 37 sput. And I can responsibly say that in the gun shops are traded on the market in Odessa. A couple of days bargained sput 7 and took 30))

Brief characteristics:
Caliber: 10h28

Trigger: SA / DA (single / double action)

The trigger: ~ 25 / 38N

Barrel length: 100 mm ~

Overall length: 187 ~ 5 mm

Pitch: 133 ~ 5 mm

Thickness: 36 mm ~

The capacity of a double-row detachable magazine 10

Weight with empty magazine: 770 g

I'd add - dorogushchie potrony !!! Over 40 pieces gave 2tyr.

4. In parallel, did rohu) Next time I will show off ruzhishkom))
I have all

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting