The tale of how I pile vintili

In his comments to a post with a video of the truck, I promised to shoot and put the process of screwing a screw-pile foundation. I perform.

While boiling maidan, Crimea sought independence were unrealistic frost ranged rubledollar great Pu strengthens its position in the world, my family began Spring Fever.

46 photos + video.

A little background:
Some time ago, in some ways complicit with me (mostly me) went to the field in the Tula region 125 km away from Moscow, which was immediately "spill over for gardening," drank on the allotments. And everything fell. Partners were waiting for the sales of bare earth and a gain, I think that so far we do not go away.
Last summer, paved 1,000 of 3,000 meters of roads, put the transformer substation, spent the same amount of networks drove shed, organized presence in the form of protection.
The interest of potential buyers has increased, but not critical :).
Traveled all fall on the barbecue, it was fun, the children liked. And six months later the wife showed me a drawing of a son, and there is the same booth on wheels. And increasingly, the infant became a verb in the form of truth need to visit the booth and ride his electric quadric.

:) Took the decision to build a house for a more comfortable roasting kebabs, increased human presence in the field, with the subsequent sale at the end of the season, for your building will be on the edge of the field near the lake.
It was bought by a small project karkasnika 6 * 8 + veranda, in fact, any large business without a plan, in this case - of the project, there is a waste of time, nerves and money!
The project had three variants of the foundation - tape on concrete piles, pile-spiral, all the characteristics of the project were calculated, I saw the finished houses on it.
I decided to screw! Fast, relatively inexpensive, can immediately build. All the pros and cons - in guglyandekse.
According to the draft pile 2500 * 108 in the amount of 18 pieces with the stock.
Ground - Black 40-60 cm, more pure clay, this knowledge was gleaned me when installing lighting poles and digging wells.
The decision was made, the market analyzed. There are two major players in this market have the same price, with one subordinate to the other, that's something like that.

A telephone call, and here I leave March 10 to the site. Planned to semёy but senior "artist" at 4 am gave a cough, had to listen to a stethoscope, fed drugs, laid bainki.
Punctuality brigade almost frightened, I have been in place for 20 minutes before the appointed time.

The car drove on the field 60 meters from the asphalt

Unloading

More

And yet

Piles resting

Uzbeks work. Russian Brigadier Arthur.

Pepelats in full gear

Marking field, the process is not mastered, if necessary, take in rent GPS, from out point accuracy - up to 5 mm. 4 sput day.
Mark the field, the process is controlled by a portable JPS'om and roulette, Fota was no time. The house will be standing at the northwest corner of the site of 12 hectares, to 7 meters from the edge. Water in the background - marks a sharp melting snow and runoff water on the cutting neotsypannoy road next week dig plum - ditch, put the pipe, everything gone. In general, the dry land is now under heavy snow melts, the water under the frozen ground is not going away.

On marked point hammering holes for piles 30-35 cm, I have 30 piles of lopostyam.

The pit is ready, do it 17 more times.

Next, insert the pile and under the control of levels on the magnet begins the process of screwing with our nearest neighbors of Uzbekistan.

How many screws? I ordered 2, 5 meters underground in view of the 1, 8-1, 95, as the 13 cm pile with technological holes are cut. Base 40-50 cm. In those places with such soils lacking.

After screwing the first pile, I was asked to build up all the piles of meters (900 rubles), and perhaps perezakazat 3, 5 meters. Appealing to his mind, he called the duty manager of the company, a designer, a construction company. As one answer, enough for 2, 5, but good to know how to behave pile deeper at what depth will fall completely.

He gave the green light to build, eventually, after she stood for 3 hours until the end and not wrapped. One questioned the Uzbek side to said that the twist is usually 2, 5 on clay if goof divorce, it is possible and dlinshe order and build up to 4, 5. That is, I have not divorced in their minds.
Cut added.

Weld

Tighten, please note four. The fact that the constant, the pile is grasped and then it is very hard roll.
Repeat the process 17 times, most dokruchivayut four piles.
Photo of four Uzbeks performing norms on the crossbar.

While Dolby pits, steep piles, left with the foreman drinking tea in the shed.
Something anxiety hovered around. The ground thawed, water is accumulated, without being able to go into the frozen ground. Cars were driven onto the asphalt.
And then I asked the foreman, go watch as excess will be cut, what I was asked to come to see the piles of fill solution. Here it is alarming prdchuvstvie. Nick, went to look at the cut-off.

Just sun

They came, and there ...

So, a little bit more and do not have time to. Base was designated 40-50 cm. The slope of the land in the whole foundation of 10 cm. That is, taking into account the cut of holes for mounting of the 15 cm, we obtain (ideally) the shortest pile above ground - 55 cm, the longest 65. < br />
Posted in [mergetime] 1394879708 [/ mergetime]
The photo shows the mark for cutting the shortest pile length of it from the ground was 83 cm, that is, an attempt was made to deprive me of almost 30 cm paid piles. And so on all 18. Almost five meters is obtained.

All five were verbally opizdyuleny, accused of vparivaniya 18 meters capacity and the same in spizzhivanii (potential) 5, 5 meters already purchased piles. I am a person quite well and everything went peacefully, without swearing. This is certainly not a direct spizzhivanie, and I paid the shortfall in supplies and services.

Further, in a very incorrect form they were sent ... to the car, where at that time was a snap for screwing. All piles were fucking hard dovincheny have four to a necessary minimum. Gidrourovnya marked with gasoline in the plane.

It started cutting. Nothing interesting here except for a pribludy alignment markings on the pipe is made of plastic sewer pipe trim.

Pribluda closeup

Cut

And again.

Pouring. Kneaded M300 (for some reason all of the company poured M300) in a barrel, filled buckets on top filled the dry mix. The main function of the solution - not to allow moisture inside, a special strength to resist vertical loads, he does not give.

Again

Filling

The snow has melted completely, +10

My personal substation fucking cloud kilowatt

Headroom. Put, aligned (to my surprise, I did not have), welded. All control measurements, control of diagonals, incineration, is ready.

Garbage burning.

Foreman takes work. In fact, looking about ... nye levels.

Row, rovnenko.

From another angle

Yet.

Ph A bit of summer to positive.

Berry

Coil

The substation has not buzzed

Track.

Some slept

Morning long ago

The result was a very smooth (do not think it can be done at all), I hope that a solid foundation.

Budget. Pile 1850 headroom - 250 125 km service. from Moscow - 5000, capacity 1 pcs. - 900 rubles, the device 1 piles 1,500 Total - 70700 rubles. Expensive or cheap, not yet realized. If you have the desire and patience such a foundation of concrete piles will cost a maximum of 15-20 thousand, but it's another story.
I rukozhop - professonal home to do everything himself, cranes, wallpaper, summer with her parents in a three-ruble note Left Bank themselves repaired, leveled otsypali-dry screed, the walls were taken out, the plumber did the tile laid. By car, too much to do, levers, brake pads, plugs, filters and so on.
So, I took to turn himself? Definitely not. Delivery without consumables - 37800 delivery without installation has come - 10000, a mixture - 2000, tools I have everything except the big punchers, Bosch has a smaller, well to cope. Plus Glade friends or, most likely, money, ten thousand employees. Less self-marking is likely to make a mistake. And leave the imaginary benefit 10,000 with a little.
And so, 6 hours and 70700 and is ready !!!
A little summer from the same gallery. For mood.
And the video.

Posted in [mergetime] 1394880704 [/ mergetime]
Thanks to his wife that tolerates my quirks. Special thanks to Brother.
All good! Praise! Scold! Speak!
The go-ahead.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting