Male toilet.

Male toilet. As usual, the break. The crowd - five people. In a closed booth (where the great need for a programmer closed) mobile calls. From the booth hear: - Yes, I'm listening! What to do? WORKING! Like what? Advances? And ... uh. Okay ... moving ... tugovato string up a little ...? I'm glad to, but nowhere else. And so to the limit. No, I will not. The channel is narrow. How he tried - no longer climbs. Extend? How?! Hence it is clear to me, and I'm telling you - you can not expand! Guys Perec forget the men's room. As usual, the break. The crowd - five people. In a closed booth (where the great need for a programmer closed) mobile calls. From the booth hear: - Yes, I'm listening! What to do? WORKING! Like what? Advances? And ... uh. Okay ... moving ... tugovato string up a little ...? I'm glad to, but nowhere else. And so to the limit. No, I will not. The channel is narrow. How he tried - no longer climbs. Extend? How?! Hence it is clear to me, and I'm telling you - you can not expand! Guys forget about smoke break and choke with laughter. A guy came in the spirit and already yelling at all sloptank: - Yes, you yourselves are to blame! Pounded by eight meters! And how do you think they get through? What? There are seven and a half? Yes, I at least eight, at least seven and a half - the same way. He warns same: a maximum of two meters! Now we have to manually vykolupyvat. What am I here to sit in the morning, what? A couple perekurschikov holding the wall, barely restrained laughter. Programmer yelling even more - I hung so that three fingers will not help! What? And I, in your opinion, doing here ?! Of course, in parts! This rut ​​can not entirely pass! In general, for two hours. Okay. But you future hack to death on your nose: two meters! All. And so furiously on all sloptank: Oh shit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting