Doggy heaven in a pine forest

There is something in us human ...

This Frosya. She and forty-four dogs live in a country house Ilya, my old friend, a visit to which I traveled this weekend.

Twenty years already, about this man picks up on the street dogs, treats them and leaves to live next to each other. Half of those who now lives in a big house Ilya just mutts, the other half - the same mutts, but had time to get to know what the human race - they are disabled. Beaten, mutilated, half-dead, they appear here and get treatment, shelter, food and some human warmth, which they did not have out there in the big city.

Dog in the house everywhere - on the ground floor they have a few rooms, they go home, lie on the sofa, go over your heels and those who are not afraid of a stranger, give pleasure to stroke, talk to them.

The most demanding to caress - Frosya. She amputated front left paw, but she is not paying attention and trying to hold you both - right and stumps. The kitchen Frosya get their portion of tender words, lay down at our feet and jealously watched the other dogs, so that they did not fit.

But this little black doggie (left) so me to him and did not let. Growled softly and went looking. Those who were beaten, afraid of strangers especially.

In a separate room live two old Shepherd. One black, nothing hears her after two strokes skewed face and she just silently poked his nose in the palm - hello.

Near the house there are two special protection built house with a warm room and open-air cages. It is home to healthy dogs, two or three in the aviary. Photograph was simply impossible - Ilya came into the room and he's so happy that I did not have time to catch jumping and whining in the camera's viewfinder. The owner knows everyone by name, remember where, when and under what circumstances each of mongrels were in his house.

This dog someone has used as a target - in her front paw bullet.

Ilya wrote two carts in K-9 Carts and are now rolled out two dogs with broken spine - Mus ...

... And Tosh. Prudent owners wrapped soft plastic tube iron carts, so they do not rub the sides of the dogs.

Stairs up - an insurmountable obstacle for Toshi. However, at home, he can only helplessly lying on the couch, so the ability to run around the yard for him - a great joy.

Home from those who lie on the couch no rebound. Frosya feels good in the role of thoroughbred spoiled bitch. Black sobakentsiya in the background just walked away from a severe head injury. She has a broken jaw and a dog almost did not go.

A couple of months ago I wrote about the American celebrity - Rodi dog from Kentucky who learned to run on its two legs, not worse, than four. Ilya live dog named Toby, who also two legs and worn that they are not worse than its American counterpart in misfortune. Tobiko found just live with broken something sharp claws - it seems that crippled dog with a shovel. The vet suggested lull him - with such injuries do not live. But the wife of Elijah insisted that guy out. He unimportant things with the psyche, he is afraid of strangers and loud noises, but alive and jumping "on foot" quite bearable. He's on the hands of Elijah in the picture at the top.

That's how Toby escapes from a stranger with a big black thing, which always clicks and bright flashes.

Such pictures everywhere in the house. We passed, and she did not move.

"So lucky me, lucky - he thought, zadremyvaya - just incredibly lucky. I established himself in the apartment. »

Here's a he - dog heaven in a pine forest.

drugoi

Tags

See also

New and interesting