Not waiting for! (5 photo + letter)

The author writes, apofigey Proydёmtes:

As part of the understanding of the painting I am a man not far away, no more than 2-3 meters. But if I now anything and I can say about the film, for example, distinguish the landscape of the wallpaper in my childhood I do anything in this case does not make sense. For example, I've always liked the picture of Shishkin "Morning in a pine forest." But 15 years before I was convinced that it is called "bears in the forest." Moreover, I did not even know that the time for Ivan Ivanovich Shishkin Bruins had nothing to do. Bears dorisoval Sawicki ...

Or Repin's painting "did not expect."

When I first saw her at the Tretyakov Gallery, I had a long, perhaps half a minute struggled to understand "who are not waiting for?", "Why not wait?" And then spat and went back to look at the "bears in the forest».

We have to admit that at the time, my children, the picture consciousness generally seen somewhat differently. For my the then seven years, the composition would be clearer and organic, if it looked something like this:

And it would be called: "Eeyore did not expect."

By the age of ten, I once again visited the art gallery of the great, as I then thought, hockey goalkeeper. Again, work Repin seemed illogical. In place of a nondescript man looked much more appropriate would be ... well, an example of Schwarzenegger, I thought, guided by stupidity and lack of a sense of beauty.

And it would be called: "From Arnold did not expect."

Closer to adulthood, I began to come to the conclusion that the painting is undoubtedly would have won, if Ilya Yefimovich not spray the viewer's attention. If you were not expecting, so do not expect to. Logically also, I thought, what if the person does not wait, and he claimed as snow in July, it is likely that the scene should be like this:

And it should be called only as "general did not expect."

It was only after twenty, I realized the drama Repin. I realized the tragedy scene, felt the depth of experience of the story ... well, and so, yeah ... I also realized that the paintings of other authors to climb his crooked hands is not good. Realized Sawicki ?! And if any of you I will rebuke what I say, then it caused irreparable damage to the beautiful and was the cause of 15 syncope and 4 bouts art history rabies, then here's a picture of the "Bears in the woods" "Morning in a pine forest", but no bears almost the original Ivan Ivanovich Shishkin. In order to somehow make amends

via proidemtes.livejournal.com

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting