Discuss girl - elf

In runet yesterday and today there are active debates. On the forums, Learn and TP.
Discuss girl - elf, who came (apparently not without pressure from my mother) on the transfer of "Fashion sentence" on the ORT channel. There Slava Zaitsev with Arina Sharapova "judged" wrong dressing girls.
On the transfer of her "made man" - Washed, tonsured, dressed in a more "civilized" clothing.

What happened - you'll see the photos in the continuation.

Stock up: yet Elf - DIANEL

The girl (her 19 years) tells about it:
Firstly, I am not embittered unclear who, like many here say. I generally white and fluffy, just at the time I was subjected to the most terrible humiliation, which for me is possible at the moment. Cropped blond - this is my nightmare. For those who think that all this garbage, I propose an investigative experiment - come to visit me, I'll put all the rules mohawk punks (ie beer and mud), and repainted in any color poor. We are pleased to admire.
Secondly, with regard to my participation. Agrees nevertheless I. How would my mother did not love usrednilovku, but about the transfer for the first time she heard from me. I was on the case has lined a friend who works there. And at first I did not understand what the transfer of such all giggle yes haha ​​divorce, agreed. And when I finally came to where I butted, she patted eyes and said, "If you refuse, I get fired." I can not because a girlfriend substitute! With regard to the agreement, about which there is also mentioned, they say, has signed - not blather, it was given to me for signature at a time when the cut the last strand, and I was completely deranged state. By the way, before I began to change, I solemnly promised that the blonde about - this is my ridiculous fantasy and cut me, too, no one will. Therefore, for the time I was sitting quietly. Who I cursed his own weakness, which prevented me from there to hit the road with the first cropped locks.

Rolevikov - it is not crazy, it's just people uvlekyuschiesya a precarious activity. I dare to hope, it is still better than to drink vodka in the cellars than many now do. Besides rolezizm - is the ability to model the political, economic and diplomatic relations with different ages and strata of the population. The journalists first of all remove the battle as the most spectacular aspect of the matter, and many believe that roleplayers came, stupid fight, get drunk and went home, sobered up under a bush.

The public is actively discussing - whether it is necessary to kill the individuality of a person's appearance and turn it into a glamorous Kiso? Interested in your opinion.

This is her "playing man" Elf-shifter named Lawrence

And now it's Catherine H. from Moscow

Tags

See also

New and interesting