Guest stolen child, a girl looks for the whole country

Galina Zhukova Strigovo from the village of Brest region (Belarus) alone is raising seven children. His father left the family and left them without any help. On Saturday in the family Zhukov great misfortune happened - the third-oldest child, 9-year Ksyusha, stole pregnant women who regretted Galina and shelter in his house. Now the mother of the family is in a state of fear and pain. In the police department of Brest assured that girl looking for the whole country and will certainly find.

4 photos, and text.

"To support the family, I have a lot of work. I work in shifts to "Santa Braemar", the day, into the night. I'm trying my best, I pull the economy, keep a cow, but still a perfect look of children is impossible. I was constantly criticized for it, criticize, and I go, his head lowered, - Galina sighs. - This Saturday, I worked during the day, and the children were alone. We have somewhere in the older look after younger somewhere neighbors watching. Over the next wicket, deputy director of social work lives. She was often after work takes the children to imagine: there they are reading, doing ... ยป

According to JI "Angel", 9-year-old Ksenia disappeared March 15. The girl was kidnapped from home 28-year-old Irina Korpan, which briefly stopped by the beetles. It is learned that alcoholics Irina four times already deprived of parental rights. She is now seven months pregnant, and almost certainly can be said that her fifth child will meet the same fate. Why did she want to steal someone else's daughter?

"I have no idea why Ira did. It is, in fact, I'm not a relative, as they say in the reports. I've known her since childhood, we grew up in neighboring villages, and I well remember how she skipped school. Ira's mother was a wonderful woman, a good seamstress, she was known and appreciated all around. She has naplakal due shiftless daughter. When Ira needed help, I always helped her, for some reason, she believed. All her husband was beaten, kicked, and she came to me. Ira has taken four children. Last week she called me and said that her mistress kicked out of the apartment (of course, she is there such bedlam suit) and that social services warned: take away the baby immediately after birth. "I would be where perekantovatsya before birth, and there I am with my life itself will deal" - as I said Ira. I imagined that she would find any homeless people, if only they had vodka, give birth in a matter of writhing under the bridge, and the child will disappear. And hospitals are so many people in need of baby! I would not let self-il even for a second, but I felt sorry for this unborn child ", - says Galina.

That Saturday, while Galina was at work, Ira whole day walking through the village with Ksenya - is confirmed by the neighbors. At some point, Ira took Ksyusha hand, turned into the center of the village, and since then no one has seen ...

"Now I have nothing good in my head no. One fear and pain. I am afraid that it will sell Ksjushu, make it something ... "- Galina becomes difficult to keep emotions.

Head of department of Information and Public Relations Department of Internal Affairs of Brest Regional Executive Committee Sergei Duchenko told that all was lost Ksjushu Zhukov described as a diligent, flexible child.

"The girl is very well-mannered. The school principal describes treteklassnitsu Ksjushu Zhukov as a very good, positive, home of the child. And, apparently, in this case, child psychology has worked in favor of the girl. She knew that in front of her friend's aunt, and therefore agreed to go with her. Irina Korpan influence it so that Ksenia had not thought to ask permission from the mother. The fact that the girl she wanted to leave home, travel, and can be no question. Keep in mind that Irina Korpan was previously judged, often deprived of parental rights. Now the woman is in her seventh month of pregnancy - is pronounced omen. So I ask all readers to pay attention to women and girls that would fit the description, "- Sergei asks Duchenko.

Signs Ksenia Zhukova: an increase of about 140-150 cm, brown eyes, brown hair, haircut square. She was wearing: black bolonevaya jacket, pink knit cap with white accents, dark brown flannel sweatpants with thin white stripes, light brown boots with fur trimming.

Signs of Irina Korpan: on the 7th month of pregnancy, in the form of 30-35 years. She was wearing: a red bolonevaya jacket, blue faded jeans, white sneakers.

"We are going through due to the fact that the state Korpan we do not know, you never know what actions it can perform. Therefore, our task now - as quickly as possible to find the girl and pass lawful parents. The very motive is still unclear to us. According to the latest reports, last night around 2:00 thief seen in Minsk. And at 4:30, it was already on the territory of the Tolochin district, Vitebsk region. Therefore, we have tailored the most media Vitebsk region, so they notified the citizens. Perhaps a woman with a child is going to get on the ride to the border with Russia. We can say that the whole country is looking for this girl, because it worked out not only the direction of Vitebsk, but also many others. I think everything will be fine, we will find Ksyusha ", - assured Sergei Duchenko.

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting